My AE86 Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My AE86 Project

hey, I'm new here. I've been spending the last year building my very first Hachi.
    Its totally race prepped, brand new hi compression 4ag motor,suspension,j-blood kit,kouki redlines, WORK wheels (14x9's on rear and a wicked paint job. I'm pretty happy with how its turned out so far. I just need to finish of a few things on it and it'll be ready to hit the streets!
    Let me know what you guys think pls.
    Last edited by CrazyEightySix; 02-10-2005, 02:24 PM.

take a smaller picture and a bit farther away so we get to actually see the car please

But the stats sounded really impressive, just dont be too afraid of breaking it to drift it now

Comment

Last edited by CrazyEightySix; 02-09-2005, 06:31 PM.

Comment

very nice, i envy you.

Comment

Yo thats very nice. Whats with the rear quarter panel? It looks very sexy I would def Take that. I love the front too. Those aren't bride seats are they?

Comment

The rear quarter is J-Blood. I just thought I would stick to the race theme and keep all the rivets exposed. Looks pretty sweet when you see the car for real. I still need to put on the window moldings.
            The seat is Bride actually. I only have 1 seat in the car, so no passengers.
            Thanks for the comments so far.

Comment

Yeah man it looks damn good. I wish i could see more hachis like that around here. When you get some vids def post them I want to see the beauty in action. Hey you dont by any chance have any engine shots do you?

Comment

here is a pic of the engine.Not quite finished in this shot tho.Looks better now.Try to get some better pics of it.
                Last edited by CrazyEightySix; 02-09-2005, 04:53 PM.

Comment

nice 86. where did you find a new hi-comp motor for it? I've seen them on ebay out of old mr2's, but never any new ones.

Comment

well actually it was professionally rebuilt and race prepped by a local shop in Vancouver.It is pushing approx. 150-160h.p. T added some bolt ons after.
                    The car originally was used for circuit racing. I bought it off the owner just after he re did the entire motor.
                    However when I bought it, the car was in pretty rough shape. I basically had to restore the vehicle ground up. Here are some sad pics of the car before I started work on it.

Last edited by CrazyEightySix; 02-12-2005, 01:36 AM.

Comment

Heh looks like a nice track paint setup lol. The new all white def looks badass!

Comment

nice dont baby it like some hachis that will remain nameless i want to see it hard drivin bro. props for a nice 86

Comment

nice ride!! i wish i saw those around here in ArkaNSaS!!

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyEightySix
                            well actually it was professionally rebuilt and race prepped by a local shop in Vancouver.It is pushing approx. 150-160h.p. T added some bolt ons after.
                            The car originally was used for circuit racing. I bought it off the owner just after he re did the entire motor.
                            However when I bought it, the car was in pretty rough shape. I basically had to restore the vehicle ground up. Here are some sad pics of the car before I started work on it.
                            i think i saw this car in buysell paper for 5 grand like a year ago.

Comment

^Yup.I bought it for less than that tho.

Comment

Working...
                              X