My Drifting on Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Drifting on Video

Just a little video I made. Hope you guys like it. I am the guy who is dancing and the guy who is driving a 240

http://members.shaw.ca/carlover/orido230467.wmv

4min 10mb

awesome stuff man. car looked good. good vid man.

Comment

Hey great video, nice driving, ,awesome music too.

Comment

It was OK ;-) Take me to that spot next time I'm up there. Good job!

Comment

dammit, i wish florida had mountains. And awesome imported cars, and rain. I hate canada, canadas like americas spolied little brother, who gets all the cool toys, and the clean room and stuff, lol.

Comment

It was okay, rain drifting is pretty weak, anyone can do it.

Comment

Originally posted by DriftEnthusiast
              It was okay, rain drifting is pretty weak, anyone can do it.
              Well okey, how about a bone stock KA24DE, yokohama a520, vlsd. Wanna give it a try up the hill asshole?

If you say anyone can do it, then let's see your videos.

In the rain it might be easier to kick the rear end out, but still the same techniques are used.

Comment

up hill no lsd open diff with kybs and ground control couilovers..hill almost like 90degrees done it been there and have a t-shirt to prove it...no need for name calling...but it is both easier and harder in the rain...easier for slower speeds and easier on throttle control...dry faster leaves more room for error and u screw up u really screw up...rain is good for learning. dling video now....post comments in a bit. not bad but that turns been posted on a lot of sites....id be carefully cops might start seeing it....anyways not bad. like to see that video again...on the downhill go a bit faster...u went fast in the str8 away braked hard than went into it. keep the same speed be alot better. and dont try to tell me it was a brake drift u braked in str8 away let off than initated. but outside of that not bad.
                Last edited by Drifterlunchb0x; 02-09-2005, 12:33 PM.

Comment

ahaha it's scary how these Japanese "somewhat feminine" dancing and acting moves of the drivers are moving more and more onto the drifting scene

hehehehe but some nice action, alto the wet, and lack of smoke moved it down a notch.

Respect for some damn nice skylines tho

Comment

those are some nice roads, cool video

Comment

give the guy a break, so what it's wet, drifting up hill is hard, plain and simple, and i'd say the camera man has balls for letting the cars get that close to him, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Drifterlunchb0x
                        up hill no lsd open diff with kybs and ground control couilovers..hill almost like 90degrees done it been there and have a t-shirt to prove it...no need for name calling...but it is both easier and harder in the rain...easier for slower speeds and easier on throttle control...dry faster leaves more room for error and u screw up u really screw up...rain is good for learning. dling video now....post comments in a bit. not bad but that turns been posted on a lot of sites....id be carefully cops might start seeing it....anyways not bad. like to see that video again...on the downhill go a bit faster...u went fast in the str8 away braked hard than went into it. keep the same speed be alot better. and dont try to tell me it was a brake drift u braked in str8 away let off than initated. but outside of that not bad.
                        You can't tell me what to do if you haven't even drove the road. Downhill if we go a bit faster, it carries you right into the ditch, It looks easy, but give this road a try first.

Same on the straight way, you can go fast, but you have to brake.

You sound like a pro here, well why don't you show me your videos so i can learn?

Comment

If you don't have video of yourself, then don't A: tell the man how to drive or B: say what you would do or how you would do it. Thats just common sense and courtesy. Matter of fact, if you have nothing good to say, don't say it. Especially if you don't have video to back up your own skills. No video, no skills.

Comment

i posted my video on another forum. people started runnin their mouths, so i said the same thing u did, post up some of your vids. the responses were like "if my parents see me driftin i will get in trouble" or my favorite "i dont have a camera". dont open your face if u aint got nothin to back up your words. like i said man good vid. thats funny though, tellin somebody how to drift a road they have never seen. thats why i stay in the australian forums, good info, good people, no B.S. half the people have no clue about drifting other than the drift bible, and magazines. post up some vids yall.

Comment

or the ever popular, "My mom won't let me borrow the car, and my camera fell in magma, cause i was runnin the volcano touge."

Comment

Working...
                              X