My Pontiac Fiero GT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Pontiac Fiero GT

Well This is my car i'm intending to build a touge car with it but in a way that it can still be daily driven. It has a swap from the original 2.8 to a 3.1 which was completelly rebuilt with a few minor performance upgrades , we estimate around 210-215 HP the suspention is stock but i have ordered some parts : a Rear Strut Tower Brace, KYB front and rear shocks/Struts, Eibach 1inch lowering springs, Heavy-duty 1'' front sway bar with polyurethane Endlink and mounting hardware , and also a rear swaybar again with polyurethane endlink and mounting hardware.

For this summer i plan on taking it a step further with Probe forged pistons .040oversize, Speed-pro plasma moly ring set, Cloyes roller timing chain kit, timing chain damper, performance valve springs, alloy retainers, hardened valve keepers, Crane cam and lifter set, complete gasket and seal set, high-volume oil pump, freeze plug set, cam bearings, rod bearings, main bearings, Windage Tray maybe a Crane gold roller rocker set ( rated at 1.60 ratio for valve lift to be increased ) .

Here are some pictures of it as it stands now :

Now after we added a stripe set on it ( not sure if it is going to stay )

See how low it's standing ... that's without the 1'' lowering springs.

Anyways leave your comments on my car , Thanks.
    oh and what do you guys prefer with or without stripes ???

Nice find. That car has alot of potential, people just have to find it. Hmmm a touge-beast/daily driver?! That should make for a hell of a car, keep us posted!

Comment

Not a bad car, Im a pretty big 80's fan. So guy (I dont know him, but for some reason, he has the same last night as me) in my area makes kits to drop a LT-1 into the back, with a chopped top and suicide doors, and its yellow. So umm...yea if you guys know him, give me his #.

Comment

Nice car. looks clean. good luck with the build. post pics/video when you run it. I'm not crazy about the stripes, but that's just me.

Comment

Probably the best looking Fiero, I've ever seen. Real clean car. Good Luck with it

Comment

Thanks for your comments ! I will try to get some videos when the snow melts down here !!! do I ever hate winter !!!!!

Comment

here are a few interior shots and a few shots of the restoration ...

My Crappy APC pedals ...

pretty clean for an 86 ...

Comment

their cool cars but i think pontiac really screwed up on their shifters though.....cause when i drove my friend's i couldnt find the gears for sh*t

Comment

Awesome car, I especially like the way all the hinges work with the hood, the trunk and both doors when they are all open. Hows come there is no motor shots tho?

I'm pretty sure those bowtie 350s fit in the back of the fierosGT
                  V8 powered MR Balance!
                  Last edited by OH240SE; 02-09-2005, 10:13 PM.

Comment

eh, they're pretty versital, used for a LOT of exotic kit cars. I always liked the newer GT's. Look great in action... I think I first started liking those when I saw the one in Big Trouble Little China.

The fun thing is you can fit a Jr. Northstar engine in there and have a LOT of fun.

Comment

There is no engine pics because the ccar is stored in a storage room right now and i cant seem to find my cd with engine bay pics ... as soon as i find them ill post them

Comment

Any idea of what your plans are for the engine? I've heard of guys squeezing in Superchaged Bonneville engines, but for Touge, that's a lot of extra weight, any nice body kits that you know of?

Comment

but why on earth did u take pix of the windshield wiper blades!!!!

Comment

well for the engine I basically have no clue what so ever of what i'm going to do ( althouh i would love to hear the silling of a turbo signing along with the pshhhhh of a `blowoff valve ) and as for body kits , there are not many ( slim to none ) available but i have begun creating one just 3 weeks ago, my rear bumper will be created using a black-widow bumper (for 2001 acura integra)
                            picture ( bad quality):

The hood you currently see on the car was created using a stock hood...

Side skirts i just want to lower these about an inch and for front bumper i might leave it stock or i might go with this :

Comment

Wow, it'll definetly be very unique when you finish and it's a good formula to start with--MR is the way to go
                              Deep dish rims, deep dish rims!

Comment

Working...
                              X