Initial D Stage 4 "F... Yeah"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Initial D Stage 4 "F... Yeah"

Initial d stage 4 is coming out in japan 2004 be sure to keep you eye out for it.

Source: http://www.obkikaku.com/news01.html

Tell me what you all think, i tell you im excited to see the initial d cartoon live on. As i said earlier "F... Yeah"

I agree. F--k yea.

Comment

The first episode is supposed to air in February. So look for it around that time.

Comment

thats awsome...though ill have to wait for someone to subtitle them....or learn japanese

Comment

It's about time. If you wanna see what's ganna be in it, read the manga.

Bunta's WRX vs Takumi in his 86.

Comment

and we have yet to get the third english dub disk showing episodes 7-9. So frustrating.

Comment

i cant watch initial d in english it shits me, they riced it up and took all the honor out of the series, i believe the only way to watch initial d is by watching the japanese versions, does any one agree with me or does the english versions get better.
              bunta vs takumi is going to be a crazy battle, i dont know who to go for. lol. i just canmt wait.

Comment

i completly agree i have the series in Japanese with english subtitles...its so much better then the dubed...the dubed one has that as an option for viewing but its cheaper to get it in Japanese.

Comment

I have to agree. That is what I like about the entire scene in Japan. Honor. No punk asz chump changers getting mad when they loose and wanting to fight. That is stupid. Leave it to Americans to put Rice in a super cool product.

I think that everyone should watch it in Subtitled. The music is better, honor is there and it's just plain cooler to hear them talking in Japanese.

My brother who is one of the lazy 99 percenters finally watched the Japanese ones and loved it. Now he won't watch the American one. It's total crap.

Comment

About F U C K I N G time I love Initial D so much I wonder if Tak and Mugi hook back up?

Comment

thats awesome i didnt know there was even a stage 3 i have 1&2. ima go buy it wow cant wait for 4 and cant wait to see 3 I FELL BACK IN LOVE WITH THE ARCADE GAME TODAY!

Comment

Dubbed. When I heard all the stuff they changed in the American DVDs I knew that they would suck before they even came out. Yes, Stage 3 is out and it is a movie. I didn't know that the manga went past the series. I just got caught up to the mangas during Christmas, but they are only on 8 in America. I knew about Bunta and his grey WRX through the Initial D: Arcade Stage though. Have you guys heard about the live action Initial D movie being directed by Tsui Hark. I guess they hired some big name Hong Kong actors for Bunta and Takumi's parts, the filming started back in October. Everything is being filmed in China besides the snow drift battles. Should be cool, I want to know who the stunt drivers are going to be.

Comment

live action, i think im the master of Jdorama in this forum....I have most of it..GTO, You're Under Arrest, Gokusen etc. etc....hmm..let me see about this ID Live Action..should be awesome...

Comment

Live Action Initial D Film
                            Shooting To Start In October

August 21, 2003
                            The Kung Fu Cinema website is reporting that legendary Hong Kong film director Tsui Hark (Once Upon A Time in China, A Better Tomorrow, Chinese Ghost Story, The Legend of Zu) will direct a live action film based on the Japanese street racing manga, Initial D. The film will be shot on locations in China and Japan starting in October and will feature Edison Chen as Takumi, the delivery boy who becomes a street racing legend.

The live action film is further proof of the growing worldwide momentum of the Initial D property. Tokyopop publishes the Initial D manga in the U.S. and is readying a major advertising campaign for the Initial D anime series (see "Tokyopop Plans A Major Push For Initial D"), which debuts in September. Meanwhile the Alderac Entertainment Group is getting ready to launch the Initial D Collectible Card Game in October (see "Details On The Initial D CCG").

Comment

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Comment

Working...
                              X