TEIN HE OR TEIN Springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TEIN HE OR TEIN Springs

With a 1000 dollar price difference is the HE system worth buying.
    my 240 is a street/drift and will have to go 300+mile to and from each event. anyone prefer a different suspension system i'm up for sugestions

I heard tein sucks and you should go with other brands. You can take a look at hks, or ummm... Tanabe but its up to what u like and want. Those parts are quite spendy but better then tein I might get flamed for this but its just my 2 cent.

Comment

I would *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* at you but its pointless, Tein has VERY good coilovers and in some cases half the cost as the tanabe sustec DDs. the HEs are also very nice, the spring rate could be higher but they work just fine. As far as racing with Tein S-techs ur not gonna like it at all. WAAAY too soft, and if u plan on putting the spings on the stock dampners forget about it. Just save up and go with a good coilover, or at least some GC's on a good shock. I'll be selling my Ground Controls on KYB AGX pretty soon, looking to get $500 for em.

Comment

Thanks i'll start looking at the other brands and compare. when are you looking at selling your GC's on KYB AGX eric240?
        anyone else?

Comment

I will be selling them soon, once i recieve my HEs , they work just fine, i just want something stiffer.

see for ur self
          http://www.clubfr.net/media/EricDU.mp4

Comment

Tein HE's are good but I like Kei Office coilovers better.
            they are the most used suspension maker in the D1 Gran Prix!
            I wanna get a set of D1 editions for my C33

Comment

ya i would get those too if i had a spare $3000
              plus all the D1 one guys are just trying to suck up to the judge
              Last edited by eric240; 12-27-2003, 06:29 PM.

Comment

i'm thinking i ether going with with HEs or those GC form eric but i don't like buying used stuff.

Comment

ya i know what u mean. These are in pretty good condition, the lower perch used to adjust ride height is kinda stuck. They have a hex key bolt that is used lock the perch but its really jammed in there. Im sure a shop could get it loose but i have the ride were i want it so i never got it done. The ride height is nice ( see this pic www.clubfr.net this is my car burgundy 240, as long as the splash page wasnt changed yet.) I was able to ocme in first this autoX season using these coilovers. i would do $500 and i would pay for shipping, its up to you.

Comment

I wish i had better suspension knowldege..Chas doesn't teach me *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*..he just sits at home and eats food while typing "lol" the hole time..maybe im to damn funny..i dunno!!....::runs away:: I JUST WANT...TO GO TO JAPAN!!!..

tila

sonia couling

senshi tenshi (psst...chas is going out with her...psst..dont tell anyone)...

Comment

Originally posted by sobe
                      I wish i had better suspension knowldege..Chas doesn't teach me *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*..he just sits at home and eats food while typing "lol" the hole time..maybe im to damn funny..i dunno!!....::runs away:: I JUST WANT...TO GO TO JAPAN!!!..

tila

sonia couling

senshi tenshi (psst...chas is going out with her...psst..dont tell anyone)...
                      what a crappy signature..i sorry..i wasn't thinking straight!!! dont kill me!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANNA LIV...dr..DRIFT!?!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X