Granny got a new pair of shoes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granny got a new pair of shoes.

Well it was bound to happen. I lost a race today. My first one yet in my FD. Lost to an STI that was super nice looking. White car with some nice wheels and a chunky style exhaust. Had a loud BOV and turbo as well. Here's the story.

Passed the STI on the Hway and when I got off at the exit, it was behind me. Got to the next light and it was next to me. Now this has happened numerous times and it's like a mexican stand off. When the light turns green each of you roll off waiting for the other to make a move. Went on like this for 2 more lights. At the third light, they rolled down the window. I'll be dammed if it wasn't a woman who had to be at least 50 years old. She smiled and me very politely if I wanted to race. I said sure thinking this was her sons or grandsons car. When that light turned green that b!tch hopped me 2.5 car lengths. I just couldn't catch her. She ran me till mid third gear and that was that. I don't know what happened. I guess I was just so shocked and surprised that I drove like poo.

After that I saw her at the next light and she waved and turned off. I laughed so damm hard I almost shat in my drawers.

Only in Tennessee.

Someone was going through a midl-life crisis.What mods do you have to your FD,and does it still have the sequential turbo? AWD drives are usually good for launching off the line,but your FD should have been pretty close around second,but then yet you don't know what granny has.

Comment

I got the Pettit high flow's on it with the reinforced flange, 8 1/2 lb flywheel, Centerforce clutch, MSD box, 12 (or so) lbs of boost and some other stuff. I don't know what Granny has but I have whooped numerous WRX's. This one was a badasz

Comment

was it the new sti?

Comment

the new STI is a clean looking car...and strong for a stock car at around 30k dollars...I like em.

Comment

Yea new one. The 300/300 one. She wasn't nowhere near stock though.

It was Piracy.

Comment

Blah blah blah...you sound like a high school punk trying to impress his friends. Actually, come to think of it, I know a guy just like this. He insists he's never lost and when he finally did say he lost, wouldn't ya know it, he made it sound like a funny story. You're lame.

Comment

Heh i'm lame? Listen up kid. I don't mind losing one bit. If someone beats me I will pony up. You are actually the one thats lame. You have jumped on a thread and made yourself look like an asshole.

We get all kinds on this forum, wish you didn't live in Hawaii cause i'd show you just how lame myself and my car are. Easy to sit behind a keyboard and say that kind of stuff.

Smells like punkasss in here.

Comment

hahaha that sucks.....what do you have on the FD anyways??

Comment

Re: Granny got a new pair of shoes.

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
                    Well it was bound to happen. I lost a race today. My first one yet in my FD. Lost to an STI that was super nice looking. White car with some nice wheels and a chunky style exhaust. Had a loud BOV and turbo as well. Here's the story.

Passed the STI on the Hway and when I got off at the exit, it was behind me. Got to the next light and it was next to me. Now this has happened numerous times and it's like a mexican stand off. When the light turns green each of you roll off waiting for the other to make a move. Went on like this for 2 more lights. At the third light, they rolled down the window. I'll be dammed if it wasn't a woman who had to be at least 50 years old. She smiled and me very politely if I wanted to race. I said sure thinking this was her sons or grandsons car. When that light turned green that b!tch hopped me 2.5 car lengths. I just couldn't catch her. She ran me till mid third gear and that was that. I don't know what happened. I guess I was just so shocked and surprised that I drove like poo.

After that I saw her at the next light and she waved and turned off. I laughed so damm hard I almost shat in my drawers.

Only in Tennessee.
                    keep in mind it has a crazy 4wd system, so of couse she would kill you in low end....but if u were moving u might have caought up....

Comment

I know i've raced them before. She just jumped me and beat me. Plain and simple.

Mods are above. I need to get the full list out. I forget alot of em.

Comment

Originally posted by VRDjr
                        Blah blah blah...you sound like a high school punk trying to impress his friends. Actually, come to think of it, I know a guy just like this. He insists he's never lost and when he finally did say he lost, wouldn't ya know it, he made it sound like a funny story. You're lame.

simmer down child simmer down

he got beat and admit it

quiet

Comment

You should have smoked that piece.

Comment

Are you still running stock turbo's? If you ask me I say you swap a Chevrolet LS1 motor into your FD. Kind of messes up the front/rear weight distribution, but believe it or not the complete swap actually drops weight when compared to a stock FD's curb weight. And it will run 11's N/A with just a mild cam!! (stock heads!!). Add juice and say hello to 10's if you can get traction. Or so I've heard. www.HinsonSuperCars.com

Comment

i dont like street racers. But in this case, haha... i find it ok. lol Dude, you got whooped by a granny. thats so fukKin awesome, lol. i hope im dope like that when im old and useless. haha, il be racing the younger generation and whooping *Censored**Censored**Censored*!

Comment

Working...
                              X