My Miatas......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Miatas......

Some of you peeps might remember my white Miata with the red rims...

Well.. i had a little accident (rolled 3 times) awhile ago... i have been keeping kinda low profile.. heres whats left of the car, go to www.cardomain.com/id/droptopdrifter for the story and more pics...

And here is my new baby..... as seen on www.cardomain.com/id/emeraldsport

Well if it helps your first Miata was nice lol...Your newer MX-5 is nice aswell. I've always had a thing for Mazdas(FC RX-7s & Miatas)

Comment

Drop,
      The Wizdom front is dope. Thats what it is right?
      Jump on miata.net and give your .02 to a guy asking about a drift set up in the street driving autoX forum. I gave my 2 pennies. I am glad you are in the m2 now. It looks great. Now to see some pics with the tires lit up
      -Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by TURNS101
        Drop,
        The Wizdom front is dope. Thats what it is right?
        Jump on miata.net and give your .02 to a guy asking about a drift set up in the street driving autoX forum. I gave my 2 pennies. I am glad you are in the m2 now. It looks great. Now to see some pics with the tires lit up
        -Jeff
        Actually... the wizdom id the name of that for the earler stly Miata

Mine is a genuine Garage Vary Winding Dancer...... rare enough that im considerign takign it off and putting a knock off on the car....lol

I've told so many people how to set-up a car.. but ya know.. its really the drive that needs to jsut do it reguardless.... thats what i did... i had 115rwhp when i won US Drift and was at NOPI.... its all driver... power and set-up com later...buahaha

Comment

Drop,
          No sh*t. That is sweet. I have a Garage vary Lip from Rspeed
          The pic is up on roadster drift under the DD22 thread.
          I cant wait to be good enough to participate in a competition. That will be awesome. We will see. Still need more practice...
          -Jeff

Comment

sucks about the accident, glad to see you are sticking with the miatas. but arent you gonna miss your pop up lights now that you have an NB?

Comment

OMG man, Im sorry to hear that. Ur miata was amazing, and i have lots of videos of u drifting in that. Sucks to see a nice car die like that, but alteast it was while u where drifting.

Comment

now i know why god created man who created the roll cage.
                and now i know why i will want one if i ever drift. (or when i do autoX)

at least you can still use the rims/tires, those are cool.

good luck with the new miata.

Comment

Driftingnewbie,
                  If I read his cardomain site correctly, I think he crashed on the road. he hit a wall or something and flipped over. I think he was reaching for his cell phone. it fell onto the floor or something.
                  A HORRIBLE story. A sh*tty lesson . Glad to see he is OK and had that roll bar....
                  -Jeff -Correct me if my story was inaccurate...

Comment

hey did you ever un in any florida events, DGtrials stuff maybe. Or maybe I have seen you in atlanta. But I have seen your old miata before, it was a beauty. Your new one is clean too. Good luck with it. And sorry about the old one

Comment

Originally posted by TURNS101
                      Driftingnewbie,
                      If I read his cardomain site correctly, I think he crashed on the road. he hit a wall or something and flipped over. I think he was reaching for his cell phone. it fell onto the floor or something.
                      A HORRIBLE story. A sh*tty lesson . Glad to see he is OK and had that roll bar....
                      -Jeff -Correct me if my story was inaccurate...
                      thats sad.

Comment

Wow, srry to hear about your car and your incident. But just remeber that you gotta thank the rollcage! Whoever welded that you should thank cause it couldve been alot worse! Nice new car though! Always keep eyes on road!

Comment

sorry to hear about the crash that first one was hella sweet ! but major props for the second one real clean !
                          Jessie

Comment

dude.....that F-in sucks i know how it feels, when u think about ur own accident and just the shock of how the hell it got upside down is kinda painfull.....when i turned my suby i actually had nightmares about for awhile....and i was also fortunate enough as well to walk out of it without a scratch....well....A scratch....but thats it.....i thank my seat belt, and the the engineers at subaru for designin a car that can with stand a bit of a tumble.....

Comment

wow that sucks are you o.k.? haha i see you already put a roll cage in your second on good luck on it

this should quiet some of the posters in the thread about cages and harnesses on the road, just install them correctly!

Comment

Working...
                              X