Wheel weights????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel weights????

What is a good wheel weight for 17's. I want them to be pretty lightwieght. I know the 5ziggen wheel (cant remember the name) are 17s and weigh 17 lbs. Is that lightwieght , normal or heavy. Excuse my ignorance.

They're Light

Comment

how much HP are you pushing...cause 17s might be a bit big for the car..

Comment

im runnig about 225-240 to the wheels on a good day. Its a 97 240 b.t.w. I was looking at the gram lights 57 pros also but im not sure if I want those any more. I heard they arent really that light at all. Name some good lightweight wheel selections, that would help alot. You know, to get the creative juices flowing.

Comment

light weight 17's should be bout 17lbs. Lighter the better. I think the VOLK TE37 17x8 are like 15 lbs or so, their 16x8 version is a tad under 14lbs.

Comment

nippon racing has some that are 17x8 and weigh 10kg.....

Comment

17 is a middle weight. Rotas 15" only weighs 12lbs.

Comment

Aren't the 57pros 11.5 lbs?

Comment

I think that OZ-Racing isn't much of a name there in US, but they have some good and light wheels.

For example OZ Superleggera weights 6,9kg (~15lbs) in size of 17*7". And looks cool too: http://www.ozracing.com/shared/car/racing/02_big.jpg

Only problem with those are that they look too small. So if you are going to purchase 17" wheels, you have to go with 18" Superleggeras to look as big as other wheels.

-Jore

Comment

Working...
                  X