S13 to R32 Conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S13 to R32 Conversion

A couple of days ago i talked with the owner of McKinney Motorsports and he said that they will be showing off their new fiberglass S13-R32 front end conversion kit at D1 on the 27th. He also said that soon after the show they will release the exact same front end kit to the public. No prices yet but im guessing it'll be about 1500 (most), 1000 (least). Anyways i think it'll be hot!

too bad we already drift ours in D1AU

total cost of conversion... $0 all made from spare parts off my R32 and mates 180sx
    Last edited by funkymonkey; 02-20-2005, 06:29 PM.

Comment

More pic please funkymunky

Comment

all in good time... we're still only halfway thru setting up the car, so that was just to wet the appetites of the picture harvesters.

So far the body mods have been done, the instrumentation's done, the suspension's done, just finished filling the subframe with polyeurathane, need to fix up the blown turbo hangin off the relatively stock CA18, might go for a T04E combo. We'll be retaining the CA18 engine because if we blow it it costs next to nothing to replace.

Comment

Ill be waiting eagerly!!!!!!!!!
          You entering this in any competitions?
          You think this'll have a chance against a certain black Driftcorp "D1TAXI" Cefiro?

Comment

We sponsor Jairus too

Comment

Working...
            X