Would like to see some people on here from NorCal show up to a meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would like to see some people on here from NorCal show up to a meet

Tonight was the Zilvia/Club4ag meet. It was a blast, and we all had a lot of fun. A lot of people on here keep talking about how they would like to learn and the best way is to come out and see what everyone is doing.

At this Norcal meet, there was a number of Silvia converted 240, and Sileighties that showed up, as well as a good number of Hachis. I'd say we had about 30 cars total, 240s, 86s, and your occasional 300zx, and even some really nice JDM Hondas. The really nice ones were the -Black top Sr20 powered Hachi with really wide Weld racing wheels, -20v swapped Hachi coupe rolling on 280z wheels, -Silvia converted 240 coupe with SR, and complete paint job rolling on 5 Zigen wheels, -White SR powered 240 fastback with a nice JDM body kit, and Volk racing wheels.

There were other really nice cars, and Techno Toy Tuning showed up as well to show off their new products. The stuff was so nice, I had to buy something from the guy. (Great price you can't get anywhere else) He usually comes out to the 4ag/Zilvia meets.

We then rolled out later to a nice industrial spot where everyone took turns practicing their donuts, and sliding. It was incredible to see soooo many 86s, and 240s, I thought I could have been in Japan. The guys who had never done any kind of drifting were guided and helped along too. Everyone was really cool. Then a bunch of domestics showed up and it turned into a full on slide show! It was great to see a 240 show off, then an 86, then a Camaro and even a Dodge truck that smoked everything to hell! (Only in America!)

Everyone was nice, and openly helped or gave advice to everyone else. Plus the host of the meet, made sure we could hang out by his store without being harrassed. I had a lot of fun, and learned a couple things too. If you want to learn anything about just fixing up a 240 or 86, I suggest you come out and join the meets. Shop owners, and auto-X pros usually come out too. A chance to see really nice drift cars and maybe learn, why wouldn't you come? All you need to bring is a good attitude.

ya im having a little get to gether...east bay sf.
    hopfully a few people will show
    its not a get to gether and go out and drift...but just to hang and BS about cars
    i posted it under the other norcal thred...

Comment

whaaat

noooo i didnt hear about this meet i woulda been so down to come were there any FC's??? i woulda been the loner .....as for the tilden park meet i live like five blocks away so i drive it all the time....i might show up if other people do

Comment

sounds like it was alot of fun. just keep everyone updated on any other meets.

Comment

D'oh! I would've went... I guess I should check club4ag more often. :P When's the next one?

Comment

yeh it was fun, to bad i went home before u guys went out to do donuts, i thought u guys were goin deep to drift. I decided to drive home instead. Takes me about 1hr to get to that spot in sac. i had the grey ae86 coupe with blacktop 20v.

Comment

yeah, everyone was getting impatient and left. We didn't want to go too early. Everyone took a poll, and only two people were down to drift. So they decided to go to the industrial area instead. I don't know when the next one is (soon I hope) but the Lollicup spot is the "Staple" from now on. Can't wait for the next one. I'll make sure I post it here.

Comment

yeah

plz do i know me and about four other people will come through....2 fc's and 2 240's

Comment

Originally posted by Nightwalker
                  yeah, everyone was getting impatient and left. We didn't want to go too early. Everyone took a poll, and only two people were down to drift. So they decided to go to the industrial area instead. I don't know when the next one is (soon I hope) but the Lollicup spot is the "Staple" from now on. Can't wait for the next one. I'll make sure I post it here.
                  Yeah that's the thing... we went to that earlier meet that was at In and Out and we were standing around for like 45 minutes. Would it be bad if we setup a meet in which we intend to get some drifting or sliding going for sure?

Comment

WORD NIGHTCRAWLER!

wow,didnt think any Drifting.comers were actually intrested in commin to our meets?....because of the fact every time i post a sacramento meet..no body from drifting.com shows up....but now that i see intrest in the sacramento meets ill once again keep you guys updated.

Yeah that's the thing... we went to that earlier meet that was at In and Out and we were standing around for like 45 minutes. Would it be bad if we setup a meet in which we intend to get some drifting or sliding going for sure?
                    see if every one was just paitent then you would see the fun we have....only rookies wanna go drifting at 8pm...we like to wait till 10pm before we do anything even tho 10pm is still way too early we gotta do it at that time because people start to get too imparient and we gotta wait till all the people/familys driving on the back roads are home and safe and not out there while were doing stupid *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*.......the n we usually take a poll on who wants to do what .....i mean come on who wants to kill an innocent family trying to make their way back home....not me....if you just stick around the next time you show up to our meets then you can join in on the fun that takes place....but ill again keep drifting.com posted......also do me a favor...next meet i post...if you make it out there say wassap to me and tell me your from drifting.com...i dont wanna post meets if no one from this bord isnt goin to come...thats just wasteing space on this bord.......

check out my SAC to SF thread.....

Comment

Originally posted by HachiRoku_Swing
                      WORD NIGHTCRAWLER!

wow,didnt think any Drifting.comers were actually intrested in commin to our meets?....because of the fact every time i post a sacramento meet..no body from drifting.com shows up....but now that i see intrest in the sacramento meets ill once again keep you guys updated.

see if every one was just paitent then you would see the fun we have....only rookies wanna go drifting at 8pm...we like to wait till 10pm before we do anything even tho 10pm is still way too early we gotta do it at that time because people start to get too imparient and we gotta wait till all the people/familys driving on the back roads are home and safe and not out there while were doing stupid *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*.......the n we usually take a poll on who wants to do what .....i mean come on who wants to kill an innocent family trying to make their way back home....not me....if you just stick around the next time you show up to our meets then you can join in on the fun that takes place....but ill again keep drifting.com posted......also do me a favor...next meet i post...if you make it out there say wassap to me and tell me your from drifting.com...i dont wanna post meets if no one from this bord isnt goin to come...thats just wasteing space on this bord.......

check out my SAC to SF thread.....
                      That's easily resolved by setting the meetup time at 12am rather than 8pm.

Besides, correct me if i'm wrong but I believe everytime you posted a meetup you specifically wrote that there would be no drifting / sliding action going on, its JUST a meet. So what are people going to expect?

Comment

Besides, correct me if i'm wrong but I believe everytime you posted a meetup you specifically wrote that there would be no drifting / sliding action going on, its JUST a meet. So what are people going to expect?
                        that's a disclaimer, hint hint

Comment

y would you wanna drift/slide in a parking lot? unless your a parking lot drifter,i mean if you knew how to read then it would be a different story..

this is from "Sacramento Area Meet!! July 18th"
                          Be cool and respectful to Krispy Kreme and its affiliates, that means no burnouts, slides, littering, or anything along those sorts in or near the KK parking lot or the building..
                          you wanna kome to drift and show your skillz then kome at 9:30...if you just wanna drift and not meet and socialize then make a "just drift meet" and make it start at 12am.....ill be there!

Comment

Working...
                          X