Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Drift Video Up

Howdy,

Highlights vid from the Daily Drifter 12/5/04 event in San Antonio. From Skylines to Cavaliers (and the El Camino of course). For thosed at the event - if you car is not in this video, either i didn't get any shots of you, or you were spinning (or not drifting).

LINK: www.bubbadrift.com/album/thumbnails.php?album=11

Single runs, Tandem, and multiples. About 10 minutes long, 50 MB.

Songs: Cascada - I need a miracle, KernKRaft 400 - Zombie Nation (remix), Ago - Tell Me Where You Are

Enjoy. spread around etc.

One of the best videos I've ever seen. Dude you guys are getting good. Did i catch a 3 man tandem. Greatness over there!!! +1

Comment

wait till you see our footage from a news shoot, we had what 6 car tandem?

we had like a 8 car tandem at this event posted but people scr00d up and it didnt work out and ended up just being like massive dorifto everywhere. still fun though.

Comment

when I click the link I get: "There was an error while processing a database query" Should I just wait til later?

Comment

the server drifted into a wall, but it's up again

resume downloading, we've got a lot of bandwidth to use up before the end of the month

james
          Bubba drift

Comment

Originally posted by FC3slider88
            when I click the link I get: "There was an error while processing a database query" Should I just wait til later?
            Fixed - it should be working now. . . .

Comment

Working...
            X