Tsuyoshi Tezuka?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tsuyoshi Tezuka?

Well as im looking at the list for Irwindale on the 27th it says "#22 T.Tezuka HCR32" Is this a typo or has he gone for a skyline over the chaser??
    Does anyone have any pictures of the skyline in question or could some lucky person who is going to Irwindale on the 27th get some photos of it for me???
    Any info would be much appreciated!
    Thanks
    P.S. I wouldnt mind some pics or a finger in the direction of Kumakubo and Tanaka going twin style.
    Last edited by rb20; 02-21-2005, 07:47 PM.

well.
    i was hoping he would get to bring the pink mark2 over, but it looks like that did not happen.
    what i believe he WILL be driving is a yellow HCR32 with a BNR34 face.
    i think main sponsor on that is BEE*R.
    oh well, it will still be cool.

Comment

Thanks you couldnt have been more correct.
      Here it is The Skyline He'll Be driving

Comment

And here it is again

Comment

yeah thats it.
          came over wit Hibino's car, Hoshino's car, and i forget if there were anymore.

Comment

If this is a drift car, then why does it say Bee Racing Drag on the front? And why does it say GTR on the front when its not? Ricers!

Comment

it has a r34 gtr front on it i think

Comment

Originally posted by driftersil80
                If this is a drift car, then why does it say Bee Racing Drag on the front? And why does it say GTR on the front when its not? Ricers!
                How is it rice if it is indeed r34 GTR panels on the front?Is the badge not part of the fronal exterior of an R34 GTR? Do you have an r32 gtst with an r34 gtr front end conversion sitting in your driveway? Are you one of the worlds best drifters driving one of the most unique drift cars? Do you compete with the worlds best drifters in one of the most unique drift cars? Exactly!

Comment

that's a nice r32 but i like the mark II better

Comment

from the page, it seems that its driver is good too:

"It is famous 'BeeRacing' and it is
                    an ability driver in the strength.
                    wT.TEZUKAx "

everyone wants an ability driver in the strength these days! its good for Bee*R that they got him first.

Comment

Originally posted by rb20
                      How is it rice if it is indeed r34 GTR panels on the front?Is the badge not part of the fronal exterior of an R34 GTR? Do you have an r32 gtst with an r34 gtr front end conversion sitting in your driveway? Are you one of the worlds best drifters driving one of the most unique drift cars? Do you compete with the worlds best drifters in one of the most unique drift cars? Exactly!
                      oooh i like that. that's why i say it is ok to do stuff like that in d1. like altezza tails on the s15's. if you have that much skill, i don't care if it's rice or not. with that much skill the rice mods turn into "cool" mods

Comment

Originally posted by slideways2004
                        oooh i like that. that's why i say it is ok to do stuff like that in d1. like altezza tails on the s15's. if you have that much skill, i don't care if it's rice or not. with that much skill the rice mods turn into "cool" mods
                        Exactly if you can back up moderate rice it isnt really rice anymore

Comment

and actually the car is a GTR I have a magazine spread here and the BN324R is based on a R32 GTR base car with a HKS Torque Split converter or a TSC of somesort to make it RWD only it has all GTR Running gear so I think it can proudly wear its GTR badges with no shame

Comment

Actually it wears Bee*R badges... i wanted some beer when i first saw it! HAAHAHAHHA

Comment

Hahahahaha BeeR Thats sooo cool man, and you thaught of beer hahahaha thats awesome too. Imagine if heinekin or something sponsored that car it would be so awesome.

Comment

Working...
                              X