ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Saturday & Sunday - Will it Thunderstorm at Irwindale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Saturday & Sunday - Will it Thunderstorm at Irwindale?

Just watching the news tonight makes me worry, are we going to need umbrellas? Or is Irwindale the type of area that is dry and has less rain fall?

!

bring one just incase you can never be to prepared!

Comment

Irwindale is like out in the middle of a bunch of factories and stuff. Inside irwindale speedway, the grandstands will be 80% wet. The top few rows of seats are kinda shaded.

Good luck to all you photographers out there. Hope your 2000$ cameras dont break.

Comment

looked into the weather forecast, itll be cloudy and sunday during the day and a 30 percent chance of rain at night, so bring umbrella just in case

Comment

Its gotta rain.

Comment

lets hope for no rain, and if it does, deal with it

Comment

rain = lots of crashes

Comment

d1 rain or shine just like swifty949 said lots of crashes

Comment

Originally posted by swifty949
                  rain = lots of crashes
                  doesn't that = more fun?

Comment

Since when was crashing a car fun?

Comment

Originally posted by Xantos
                      Since when was crashing a car fun?
                      he meant by watching other drivers crash thier expensive *Censored**Censored**Censored* cars why you think ppl watch nascar? surely its not the 100 laps of donuts....

Comment

Originally posted by nasty nate 7
                        he meant by watching other drivers crash thier expensive *Censored**Censored**Censored* cars why you think ppl watch nascar? surely its not the 100 laps of donuts....
                        I actually do watch NASCAR for the strategy that the teams employ. Granted, I did start watching hoping to see a fiery crash, but I've realized that if I wanted to watch crazy rednecks harm themselves and each other, I should just watch "The O'Reilly Factor."

BTW, D1GP always runs, regardless of the weather, unless it's REALLY freakin' bad, kinda like how it was earlier this year in SoCal. They've even held events during snowfall. Y. Kazama was crazy enough to drift a flatbed truck in the snow! That's talent!

Comment

Originally posted by FD3S_pilot
                          doesn't that = more fun?
                          d1 speeds are pretty crazy. they always try to push the envelope. and most people have worked too hard on their car just to crash it for someone else who will not think about 2 hours after the crash

Comment

Working...
                          X