Open Spot? D1 Driver Search...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open Spot? D1 Driver Search...

To all Driver Search participants...if you are registered and are planning on NOT attending, WE WANT YOUR SPOT!!! If anyone knows anyone who is backing out of the Driver Search, please let me know! GT PRO needs your help! Please contact Arnell or Brian @ GT Pro. 626.839.7767 Thanks.

Originally posted by jaydeemcd5
    To all Driver Search participants...if you are registered and are planning on NOT attending, WE WANT YOUR SPOT!!! If anyone knows anyone who is backing out of the Driver Search, please let me know! GT PRO needs your help! Please contact Arnell or Brian @ GT Pro. 626.839.7767 Thanks.
    If you're trying to get a spot for this weekend, I think you may be mistaken. From what I know, this weekend is only open to pre-qualified D1 drivers, drivers that had qualified last year through previous events. You could possibly have a pre-qualified driver that isn't already competing drive for you. I think I may have a person in mind, if you're interested.

Either way, Saturday is a qualifying round for existing D1 drivers, and Sunday is the competition day for all those that qualified. Good Luck!

Comment

Originally posted by crimson
      If you're trying to get a spot for this weekend, I think you may be mistaken. From what I know, this weekend is only open to pre-qualified D1 drivers, drivers that had qualified last year through previous events. You could possibly have a pre-qualified driver that isn't already competing drive for you. I think I may have a person in mind, if you're interested.

Either way, Saturday is a qualifying round for existing D1 drivers, and Sunday is the competition day for all those that qualified. Good Luck!
      Wrong. There will be a driver search on Saturday morning for drivers who have not gotten a D1 license yet. Drivers who are granted a D1 license that morning will be eligible to run in D1 qualifying in the afternoon to fight for the remaining 20 spots on competition day on Sunday. Top 12 from last season are seeded to run on competition day.
      Last edited by Hubert Young; 02-24-2005, 06:29 PM.
      Hubert Young
      KORE 8 Films

Comment

Originally posted by motdyn_s14
        Wrong. There will be a driver search on Saturday morning for drivers who have not gotten a D1 license yet. Drivers who are granted a D1 license that morning will be eligible to run in D1 qualifying in the afternoon to fight for the remaining 20 spots on competition day on Sunday. Top 12 from last season are seeded to run on competition day.
        I stand corrected! Hey Hubert, is this a new thing that D1 is doing? I always thought that D1 made the drivers prequalify long before an event actually happened?

Comment

Originally posted by crimson
          I stand corrected! Hey Hubert, is this a new thing that D1 is doing? I always thought that D1 made the drivers prequalify long before an event actually happened?
          I think they are just doing this for the D1 GP USA round since they are not hosting too many driver search here. Well, you can also say it's an extra way to make a few more bucks... $200 just to try out to get a license, you go figure.
          Hubert Young
          KORE 8 Films

Comment

Anyone???

thanks.

Comment

Is Blake Fuller car fixed already?

Last monday, I heard the motor went Kaboom at my event...

-Al

Comment

The GT Pro 240 is good to go...I'm trying to find a spot so that I can get Blake back out here in the seat... know anyone that broke or dropped out of the driver search??? please let me know.

Thanks.
                -arnell

Comment

Originally posted by jaydeemcd5
                  The GT Pro 240 is good to go...I'm trying to find a spot so that I can get Blake back out here in the seat... know anyone that broke or dropped out of the driver search??? please let me know.

Thanks.
                  -arnell
                  Arnell - This was our plan if my car didn't break down on Monday we were going to show up Saturday just incase someone drops. Your best bet is to show up and hope someone drops.

-Al

Comment

it's looking like that what we're gonna end up doing... I saw your car up on the jackstands for most of the time that i was there...but when it hit the track...damn that this was bad *Censored**Censored**Censored*... sorry to hear that you broke too... i heard a lot of people broke that day...

Comment

Working...
                    X