X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My D1GP Gallery - Irwindale, CA - 2/27/05

Full gallery here:

FriscoMiX.com: D1GP 2005 Gallery

As always - comments, criticisms, etc welcome. For media this was a great event - although I heard that the spectators became a bit unruly due to some delays in the event and not enough "filler" entertainment for the crowd. Either way, enjoy the pix - and feel free to post them wherever you like so long there is a link back to my website.

If anyone is interested in high res, or wishes to contact me for additional use of these photos, feel free to email me at: friscomgm AT yahoo.com

Thanks guys!

Amazing Pictures!

My fave... Just cause. Edit, On the left. Not the right.

-Al

Comment

Great photography !!!!!

Comment

any more of the RSR supra?

Comment

what was your shutter speed set at? for some of those pics. I wish i had a photo badge most of my shots had speakers peoples heads and gates in them. anyway great shots

I love too know the lens and camera as well i saw alot of people with the Markd1's and canon20d (what i used with a 28-135mm lens i think it was) i needed too get closer or a 100 too 400ISLmm from where i sat LOL but i dont have $4000 for that lens

bluegas

Comment

nice pics!

Comment

Nice pics

Cool pics.

Comment

hey, do any of u have opinions on what happenned with rhys and kazama? I believe that rhys won within the first round, and that the "one more time" was very unnecessary,same with most people around me in the infield area.

Comment

btw, sorry, forgot to mention...THOSE PICS ARE REALLY DAMN GOOD MAN, i was thinking of doing some photography there, but decided not to stress over the technicallities of photography and to just enjoy my favorite sport

Comment

Originally posted by worlddrfter
                    hey, do any of u have opinions on what happenned with rhys and kazama? I believe that rhys won within the first round, and that the "one more time" was very unnecessary,same with most people around me in the infield area.
                    I do agree with the fact that the "one more time" was unnecessary - I felt Rhys barely edged kazama in that round and deserved to advance. Although I was impressed with kazama's performance in the finals.

Comment

amazing as always frisco!

Comment

amazing as always frisco!

Comment

Working...
                        X