can we convert...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can we convert...

Rufio_28532 into someone with intelligence?? Are there more Rufio_28532 in this forum that needs to be converted to reality??

theres a whole bunch of can a truck slide, and all this rice smack talk.

Comment

Uhh? Can someone fill me in here, i thought i was helping him out... is he someone we dont want to help... ?? I dont pay attention to who posts unless there someone who i know posts informative stuff...

Comment

Im usually a very nice person and very helpfull with alot of stuff... just ask around club4ag. People that seriously need help with their car with actual real questions I can be of some service. But I have a short fuse when it comes to individuals that post the same lame thread cept with a different car. We had a guy on club4ag come and would ask stupid questions and the flame was full on. This guy is walking the same path.

Comment

I know you post infromative things... and i try too... i respect you.. because you have helped me with the process of my car.. anywayz whats the deal with this other kid...??? im just wondering what i should do... post and help or leave him be..

Comment

I have made many efforts to ignore people. I should do the same for this newbie and maybe everyone else should do the same. Sorry mods for making this thread. You can delete it whenever you want.

Comment

I am new to this scene and all I am doing is just asking questions

Comment

I think you should read alot of the other posts before starting to post... It will help you see how to ask questions..and most of all ask about valid sensable stuff..

Comment

There are alot of young, unexperienced people on this forum. Its anoying, but I have done it and still do sometimes when I have a question. I know how you feel thoguh. Like the guys who keep on talking about importing a 180sx. Or talk about how there gonna do this "season" when they just got their car or dont even have one. It bugs

Comment

You guys got to lighten up. Everyone is new at some point. I understand that he should go and search the other threads but no need to insult him. That's def not cool. This site is trying to promote a sport that you yourself may be knee deep in and know a whole lot about. Some people on the other hand do not. So if you don't like his thread, don't answer it. Simple as that. Yes it's repetitive and yes it has been discussed more times than sex but hey, he's new and we need to treat him as such.

Do you slap your child (if you have one) everytime he repeats the same question? Did you get slapped everytime you asked the same question? I sure didn't. So no need to slap him.

I know you are a wealth of info. Alot of people in here are. So we need to share the wealth cause believe me if you are getting frustrated now you are in for a hard ride. This site is growing by leaps and bounds, more and more people are signing up everyday. 87% of them are going to ask the same question again and again. The odds are stacked in that favor. It's going to be a lot bigger community in the oncoming year. Let's try to bring them in and educate them right so that they don't kill anyone or themselves.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Was that comment about what we plan to do to our car...directed at me?

Comment

No, to the guy that stood up for the newbies

Comment

How come I cant drift my civic

Comment

Well when Dr. Evil was insolent he was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds. Pretty standard, really. That wasn't very nice was it?? And he didnt even ask car questions ...

Comment

Working...
                              X