Initial D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Initial D

I'm so excited I have been reading this forum for a month now and love all you guys. I have learned so much from everybody not only the Chas and DriftXtreme (thanks guys).

Now to the real post I'm going to rent Initial D tonight and I'm so excited. I have played the game and heard so much about it.
    I'll see what all the hype is about and I hope I don't Get Hachiroku fever like most ( I can't afford another old car).

P S I guess you could consider me a newb and so this is from one newb to another. All you people new to the forum read read read read read read read read..... read read read, the info is here so don't be stupid, these guys can great if you actually read what they write. (thanks again)

Wow, I hope the other newbs read your post because you are so right. I don't consider myself a newb and I even learn new things all the time from just reading the stuff on here.

Comment

RE:

Yay, a cool/smart new guy for once. As far as ID goes, there's split opinions about it. But I'm a fan.

Comment

Before I let you fall victim to harrassment,

First, Inital D is a VERY good and infomation filled Anime... not to mention exciting.. I was soo geeked when I bought my DVD... 3 episodes.. they were the worst I have ever seen... DO NOT BOTHER TO WATCH THE AMERICAN VERISON.. give me a little bit...and i can dig up the link for the real inital d... the only changes are the subtitles are in english... oh wait I got it right here... www.jackadeal.com I plan to buy the complete box set..sometime..

AE86 Fever... i think you called it... is a money draining problem... I caught it... my only advice...buy with catauiton...

PS.. Welcome, I'm glad to see someone who actully read before they joined... and posted.. Now that you know what the flow of the forum is... you should be able to jump right in and post all sorts of great info like alot of others...

Comment

This guy is my new hero. I love him.

Yes on the Initial D. DO NOT WATCH THE AMERICAN VERSION!!!!!!! It sucks more balls than Nina Hartley in her hayday. It's terrible. The Japanese version is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
          oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
          ooooooooooooooooo much better. Trust me like I was the town elder.

If I had 100 more newbs like you I would have won Viet Nam.

Comment

Initial D=the ghey.... No really it's a good cartoon ^_^

I like love hina alot more though.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks you guys and girls I know of some Dori girls out there, so I just love all of you. I started watching Initial D but my family is making me wait till tomorrow I'll post how much I like it. I am going to watch it with subtitles and not dubbed thanks again.

Stay Sideways.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth

i just hope your not bein racists about viets cus im viet.

Comment

Initial D = greatness

I stayed up and watched 1-3 and I'm going to start 4 tomorrow I'll keep you posted. "I love this stuff" and the animation is really good. The heel toe shifts are a nice touch. The one thing that thought was odd was the part in the tofu shop where Takumi talked about how the cars front wheels understeer at the limit, I had seen videos of cars doing this but never really thought about it. I think I might learn a lot. and when they watched Keichi's real drift video on the TV was really cool.

On the whole 1-3 4-6 I don't really know what that means but I rented the DVD at blockbuster and it has 2 disks with three episodes on each disk. At the end of the first DVD(episode 3) Takumi is on his way to Mt. Akina. So I hope that helps.

Stay Sideways....

Comment

The D

I heard about Initial D a few years ago at an autocross I was participating in, and I swear, nobody around knew about it except the local comic book shop, that carried but the first manga issue. Since then it has spread like wildfire, and now most of the people I know have heard about it. I enjoy playing the videogame version at the local arcade, and there are always many people waiting to battle. I have also dowwnloaded the first 10 episodes, but i should probebly buy the whole series off ebay (not the American version). Anyway, just putting in my two cents. Take it easy everyone!

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth

i just hope your not bein racists about viets cus im viet.

Are you serious????

Come on man.

Comment

I'm a newb too. It great to learn alot from here also.

Initial D is da bomb. I have stage 1 and 2 of Initial D. I'm planning to get stage 3 the last movie they are doing right now. Then I'm gonna wait for stage 4 the live movie of Initial D. It will be directed by a chinese guy name Tsui Hark and some chinese character.

Here are the chinese character.

Edison chen= Takumi

and other because that's all I heard. And my brother said that andy don't want to play bunta and edison chan had to play bunta, then Takumi will be play by a singer Jay Chou.

Here proof
                        http://initialdheaven.netfirms.com/

Look to the right said latest News and click on it.

Comment

Just for the sake of mentioning it, the "box sets" and "complete sets" being sold on most of these sites and on Ebay are nothing more than Hong Kong bootlegs. Don't be fooled because they have corporate logos like "Anime Cartoon" on them These are just pirates. Seeing that most of you are downloading them anyway and don't care but I don't want anyone to be fooled into thinking they are buying licensed products.

And for the record, the Tokyopop version does suck a$$. They softened the story to make it more viewable to a younger crowd even on the "Classic" version. The "Tricked Out" version is unwatchable.

Originally posted by panda_3ight_6
                          Before I let you fall victim to harrassment,

First, Inital D is a VERY good and infomation filled Anime... not to mention exciting.. I was soo geeked when I bought my DVD... 3 episodes.. they were the worst I have ever seen... DO NOT BOTHER TO WATCH THE AMERICAN VERISON.. give me a little bit...and i can dig up the link for the real inital d... the only changes are the subtitles are in english... oh wait I got it right here... www.jackadeal.com I plan to buy the complete box set..sometime..

Comment

I finishing the DVD's and started it in the tokyopop dubbed version and it really sucked so I turned it off. I want to see volume 3 because I want to know what is going to happen to Takumi with his adventure with the r32. This stuff is great but I want more.

Thanks for posting...

Comment

inital D is a cll anime...but dont take is as a drifting how to...or evean as what the drift scean is like in japan...its a cartoon thats all...but a very fun and enjoyable one

Comment

Working...
                              X