is it a little fruity to buy a miata?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it a little fruity to buy a miata?

miatas are well balanced roasters great for Auto-X and drift. but what do you think about its feminine reputation? anything girlier would be a cabrio.

You're a fruit!
    No. Not really. Maybe you could look into getting a hardtop. Those don't look so feminine. But I've seen soft tops that weren't so girly either. It's all just a matter of opinion.

Comment

yea i like the hardtop but those are mainly in the later models. im just gonna shop around for an early mx-5

Comment

its "rep" is from dumbasses that dont know how to drive
        its a wonderful car for auto cross/ road race(has its own spec series) and just a fun car to have. Verts are fun cars to drive...thats why i have one!

Comment

Yeah, I agree with what that guy said.^
          Just get whatever floats your boat. That's all that really matters.

Comment

Miata619drifter has a turbo roadster, and that guy isnt the least bit fruity. The thing is a beast.

Comment

i was reading an issue of car tune and mazda is supposably releasing a stock turbo version.

Comment

There's a guy I know from Japan who made his look just like a little baby RX-7. It's hilarious yet awesome...but yes, it does leave the door open for *Censored**Censored**Censored* hair dresser jokes.

Comment

it all depends on how you mod it. You can be a little panzy *Censored**Censored**Censored* and get some week mods or you can go crazy and turbo the beast ... i love how there 50/50 ...just sweeeet, besides it being a convertible. blah

Comment

ohoh im a little fruity

Comment

how could a 2200 pound roadster with 50/50 weight distrobution and four wheel d- brakes car be fruity. Racing beat set MotorTrend Magazine's all-time slalom record. Alot of japanese companys make suspension parts for the nA6CE. gREDDY makes a turbo kit which you can buy for $1300. around $2300 for a tight handeling car......you cant go wrong.

Comment

I've seen those little bastards out do Vipers in the mountains. When the Miata club gets loose on the Dragon it's a spectacle to watch. They are bad. the only "fruity" thing i can remotely think of is the guy who gets to watch the Miatas *Censored**Censored**Censored* all the way cross the mountain.

Comment

but if you think of it this way, the miata was 3rd on *Censored**Censored**Censored* lifestyles top ten *Censored**Censored**Censored* cars list. Not that i read that mag.

Comment

the miata had crude racing beat STREET SPRINGS and tokiko illuminas and biger sway bars etc.... The fact that the miata could hang with the big dogs is the point.

STREET SPRINGS STREET SPRINGS STREET SPRINGS

Comment

id drive one.

Comment

Working...
                              X