How's the bible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How's the bible?

I just bought "the drift bible". I need other ppl's opinions on how good it is. and will it really help with my drifting. I dont have my turbo FC anymore due to a 120mph+ ticket. and my mom wont help me git it back.I've got 2 months till i can drive again so i got planty of time to study the bible. just give me yer opinions on the vid is and how it helped u all.

obtw...i havnt got the dvd yet it's on the way

When you get it be sure to post about it because I would love to know if it is any good.Sorry I couldn't help.

Thanks and

Stay Sideways.....

Comment

Here's my review:

- Need more outside-car shots of the drifts (he had too many in car shots)

- He spent little to no time with the S13. He did a couple laps but they were all in-car shots

- Could have done some sort of split-screen showing outside and inside car shots of the drifts and techniques

Overall, it was still very good. Maybe he'll come out with Vol. 2

Comment

Not enoguh variety of cars. He didnt drive anything besides Nissan/Toyota.

Comment

Originally posted by Chas
          Not enoguh variety of cars. He didnt drive anything besides Nissan/Toyota.
          Not true! He drove a Mazda Roadster when demonstrating the Dynamic Drift.

Comment

Havenmt seen it for a while,(mike......)

Ill be sure to look for that.

Comment

its alright i guess.

Comment

Wouldn't you expect mainly in-car shots with that movie?

Comment

sl'Ohio eh?

240sr20 where in ohio are you? I go to school outside of Cincinati and I'm near Cleveland a lot of times so let me know.

I didn't see it because I'm a procrastinator. lol! I'll get around to it. Whats the dynamic drift?

Comment

Originally posted by Logan
                    Wouldn't you expect mainly in-car shots with that movie?
                    True to an extent, but not every drift technique has the same
                    entry and exit point. As well it would be good to see how the
                    car begins to gets sideways using the various techniques.

Comment

One thing,your expected to know how to do heel-toe shifting very well.The S13 was a way for him to promote his Kei Office suspension.Nonetheless he just needed it to demonstrate brake drifting.

Comment

^^^ I was so gonna mention the heel-toe thing but I figured
                        it was nothign big to comment on.

The Drift Bible wasn't made for the US market; it was made for
                        the majority of Asian drift enthuiasts who (no offence) are short.

I'm 6ft and I have such trouble with heel-toe. Gonna have to
                        practice it more since it'll come in handy for auto-xing.

Comment

Re: sl'Ohio eh?

Originally posted by nightracer
                          240sr20 where in ohio are you? I go to school outside of Cincinati and I'm near Cleveland a lot of times so let me know.

I didn't see it because I'm a procrastinator. lol! I'll get around to it. Whats the dynamic drift?
                          i'm from hillsboro down south on the big OH. I can heel toe pretty good. nobody around me drifts so i don't have anybody to compare to but i'm tryin to recruit ppl to drift. my friend has a 97 stang gt and I got him sliddin it. thanks for thge feed back....can't wait to git it. i should be gettin it in about a week cuz the holidays

Comment

I am waiting for the drift bible in the mail, hopefully it'll help my drifting

Comment

Praises Tsuchiya...Keichamen

Comment

Working...
                              X