Clear All

• US Drift Gallery - PIR - 3/6/05

Enjoy the shots!

(I so sniped you Alf!!! :lol: B) :P )

Full Gallery here:

http://www.pmentertainmentaz.com/images/Ma...rift/index.html

More images later, if I find some time!

Rock it don't stop it!?>KM#@%LN#@

Wow great pics! What kit is that on the S14? and what rear fenders are those on the S13? looks like they fit really well. I am hoping the make S14 ones that fit like that all the way around the quarter panel

Comment

the s13 has an Msport wide body kit.
      there were 2 s14s with body kits. one has an Msport and I can't remember what the other was.

Comment

nice pics

I am impressed with the local scene....all the D1 and Formula D has spoiled me. I wasn't expecting the turnout or the talent.... It was fun to watch them, made wish I had my supra back....oh well I had fun doing the HPDE sessions.....

Comment

as always amazing pics frisco. nice cars btw

Comment

Yea those are nice pics, i like the s13 that is white/red i think the corner light is a littel off though.

Comment

that's cus the tab that holds the light close to the fender is broken and only one small screw is holding it in place. haha

Comment

those 2 s-14's yeah 1 has a msports and the other i think is either final konexxion or version select. not too sure though.

Comment

cool! one of the s14s in your post looks like it has a curved intercooler thing or something o_O

Comment

What lens and camera was being used. Is that a Canon? Awesome Pics.

Comment

Son of a b...

That's what I get for not hitting up the boards for a couple weeks. Luckily I had work Sunday, so I don't feel AS bad for not being there

Awesome pics...As usual

Comment

Originally posted by Kalik
                        What lens and camera was being used. Is that a Canon? Awesome Pics.
                        Canon 20D and a variety of lenses ranging from 10-22 EF-S to 70-200 IS. Canon all the way!

Comment

I BOW DOWN TO YOU FRISCO!!! your shots are always mad sick. the pic where you took a pic of your own camera im guessing thats with the rebel? man still looks sick. just proves that with a great lens even entry level slrs are good. of course its not as fast as the 20D like you told me before. ...oh why did i buy a sony F828? least i got it for cheap

Comment

Working...
                          X