Please Help me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help me!

Dear moderators of this board... "slideways2004" or "raffi" has a vendetta against me and is trying to say that I have ripped him off. I ask that you close this thread and would like for you to be a mediator of some sort. I am verry sorry that this person has not received his money and I promise I will try and get him his money if I can.... but I think you have seen how I have explained my self in the thread. Now if it will shut him up I would give him a $100 if he does not get his money back from the money order and only affter the "6 weeks" as he has said. and to back me up I would like to send it to you and then you can send it to him... please let me know. You can email me at ilikesilvias@hotmail.com

if you want i can send out a pack of angry midgets to find and beat him...

Comment

Originally posted by Please
      Dear moderators of this board... "slideways2004" or "raffi" has a vendetta against me and is trying to say that I have ripped him off. I ask that you close this thread and would like for you to be a mediator of some sort. I am verry sorry that this person has not received his money and I promise I will try and get him his money if I can.... but I think you have seen how I have explained my self in the thread. Now if it will shut him up I would give him a $100 if he does not get his money back from the money order and only affter the "6 weeks" as he has said. and to back me up I would like to send it to you and then you can send it to him... please let me know. You can email me at ilikesilvias@hotmail.com

yeah, he only sold the coilovers to like 5 people...

Comment

Working...
      X