D1 in Nor*Cal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D1 in Nor*Cal?

I've heard romers that the D1 might be coming to Infenion Raceway sometime this year. I don't remember where i heard it at, might not even be true. I just wanted to know if is going to happen or not. If it does, it would save me a fortune on gas

They already have.

There were here at March 5th and 6th. Oh man, you missed it!

-Al

Comment

You serious Al? I didn't know about it at all!
      Hubert Young
      KORE 8 Films

Comment

Originally posted by motdyn_s14
        You serious Al? I didn't know about it at all!
        Hubert Young not knowing about D1... Im dissapointed man.

-Al

ps. They canceled the event. I was being sarcastic.

Comment

Originally posted by .Al

-Al

hahaha!! I knew it was not going to happen so I was surprised to your post saying they did come... Norcal never gets any love... thank goodness there will be Formula D at Sears Point in early July and a drift demo at the San Jose Champ car race in late July. Can't wait to tear up the streets of San Jose Downtown!
          Hubert Young
          KORE 8 Films

Comment

Originally posted by motdyn_s14
            hahaha!! I knew it was not going to happen so I was surprised to your post saying they did come... Norcal never gets any love... thank goodness there will be Formula D at Sears Point in early July and a drift demo at the San Jose Champ car race in late July. Can't wait to tear up the streets of San Jose Downtown!
            Hey Hey Hey...

I have 4 events book up for April, May, June and July in Norcal. So better look out, come out and support the event.

Don't worry, one way or another someone will step it up and I will be one of them.

-Al

Comment

Originally posted by .Al
              Hey Hey Hey...

I have 4 events book up for April, May, June and July in Norcal. So better look out, come out and support the event.

Don't worry, one way or another someone will step it up and I will be one of them.

-Al
              What events are you talking about? Practices? Let me know when, I will try to come.

There is also NCDA Thursday night drifting at Altamont Speedway in Tracy. I heard from them it will be every 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month. Check their site www.ncda.net for more information.
              Hubert Young
              KORE 8 Films

Comment

Originally posted by .Al

-Al

Dam that sux a$$, Nor*Cal never gets the good stuff O well, FD is still gonna be here for us, hope it wont be so hot this time, plus NCDA is comin through big time for us ppl that need practice and don't have enought money to keep paying reckless driving tickets

Comment

Working...
                X