JDM Option Vol. 11 (REVIEW)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JDM Option Vol. 11 (REVIEW)

JDM Option Vol. 11 is filled with plenty of drifting from the USA!

First off, Daijiro and Nomura Ken take you around the SEMA show held in Las Vegas. Find out if Dai likes lowriders, Nomuken likes American ladies, and how the Japanese drivers plan to knock the socks off of the US media crowds.

Then, we move down to irwindale Speedway to see the D1 Driver Search.
    A large number of hopefuls battled throughout the day against eachother's skills as well as the infamous Irwindale WALL! As you get to see, a few of the drivers felt that they needed a first hand battle with the concrete. many of the top guys are here showing their steady progression.

GT Live and D1 USA! Follow the drivers throught the day as they roam this huge carnival like event. The beautiful Option D1 girls are quite a please to the eye. See Keiichi at his most professional appearance, and at his comedic appearance. Don't mess with the Dorikin when he is sporting the orange! Can Orido jump up the ranks in the RS*R S14? Maybe the Elvis shades will help? Find out what the heck a HAMBURG is and why the Japanese guys like it so much! Judge for yourself how well US favorite, Rhys Millen does against the japanese pros. the battles are too close to call in a few instances. You'll have to watch the battles ONE MORE TIME! ONE MORE TIME!

Find out what the Gush and Alex P have been up to with their new highly modified rides. Alex with his RS*R AP1 S2000 and Ken with his Mustang. S16??? Nomuken sure gets a kick out of that!

Make sure to pick this up if you want your full servings of Drift Alliance, JSPEC, RS*R, TRUST, HKS, RMR, GRIP RPG, Vertex, RE Amemiya, Up Garage, Night Zone, and more!
    Last edited by Brian; 03-14-2005, 02:16 PM.

Kind of sucked that they cut out the first two runs between millen and suenaga thats shows clearly that suenaga should of advanced without a sudden death.

It is interesting to know that G-Dimensions s13 is actually an s14 driven by Tony Shultz, they really have to get better at editing the names and car descriptions.

And to the music editor, a big WTF mate, Gospel?
    Last edited by my 1 88 u; 03-14-2005, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Its not gospel
      its insporational christian soft rock
      hahahahha
      the video was cool
      SLONIE will be forever known as SLOW-LEE

hahaha

Max

Comment

Calvan wan two three lol

Comment

Originally posted by illegalgarage
          Its not gospel
          its insporational christian soft rock
          hahahahha

Max
          He is my strength,
          He is my streeeiiiieeength,

Comment

funniest part was when they ask Alex about his s2ooo...."i day i saw a bright light in the sky. it was a UFO." hahahahhahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by illegalgarage
              the video was cool
              SLONIE will be forever known as SLOW-LEE

hahaha

Max
              Damn you Keiichi!

(I still need to get the video, so I can see my spin-tastic run)

Comment

i saw it the other day. very entertaining. you do see a big difference in entry speed between the top US guys and everyone else during the driver search.

sloanie, you beat up on all of the slow guys. ha!

Comment

Sounds good, might check it out myself.

Comment

It is emotional watching the video, seeing us gotten this far in drifting. Although I am a little bummed out that I didn't get to run the D1 vs Japan competition, I am still excited to see my buddies running almost at par with the Japanese D1 drivers. Keep it up guys! We will definitely put up another good fight with them this coming December!!
                    Hubert Young
                    KORE 8 Films

Comment

Working...
                    X