Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bubba Drift?

Hey folks,

Let me start off by saying I am a complete neophyte to drifting other than what I saw on TLC's RIDES. I'm the Art Director on Chevy High Performance magazine and we don't ever do anythign related to drifting... Ever.

That being said, drifting is a fact of life and I know that a certain portion of the population likes the fact that American cars are getting into the mix. So, I put in a call to John Naderi to find out if there are any drifters out there using Chevy vehicles, preferably late model. He wasn't aware of any except some guy that goes by the name "Bubba Drift" and his El Camino. So, I'm on the hunt.

If anyone knows Bubba or if he's reading this, get in touch with me about the El Co. Depending on its condition, we could do a feature on it. You can email me directly at david.conrey@primedia.com.

Thanks,

Dave

You can go to their site at http://www.bubbadrift.com/ or pm him here http://www.drifting.com/forums/member.php?userid=3031
    Last edited by my 1 88 u; 03-16-2005, 11:26 AM.

Comment

ah, it's an entity, not an individual. Thanks.

Comment

Dave

His screen name on this forum is: z28evans

His website:
        http://www.bubbadrift.com/

Dominic

Comment

You should check out CrazyHawaiian. He drifts a Camaro. I think he was in in Grip Vol. 2. He also has a website dedicated to domestic's drifting http://www.powerslideways.com
          Last edited by s0nny80y; 03-16-2005, 01:18 PM.

Comment

yeah crazy hawaiins friend also uses a camaro i think his sn on here is camaroku or something along those lines?

Comment

Originally posted by ChevyHi
              Hey folks,

Let me start off by saying I am a complete neophyte to drifting other than what I saw on TLC's RIDES. I'm the Art Director on Chevy High Performance magazine and we don't ever do anythign related to drifting... Ever.

That being said, drifting is a fact of life and I know that a certain portion of the population likes the fact that American cars are getting into the mix. So, I put in a call to John Naderi to find out if there are any drifters out there using Chevy vehicles, preferably late model. He wasn't aware of any except some guy that goes by the name "Bubba Drift" and his El Camino. So, I'm on the hunt.

If anyone knows Bubba or if he's reading this, get in touch with me about the El Co. Depending on its condition, we could do a feature on it. You can email me directly at david.conrey@primedia.com.

Thanks,

Dave
              did you poke Nads' man-boobies?

Comment

They have been featured in Hot Rod already. And the El CO will have a new driver this year.

Comment

Howdy,
                  Thanks for providing him the info on us guys

We'll see you guys at the first fd event ,

James
                  Bubba Drift

Comment

i'll sell you some shots of the el camino , i have lots of them, and will be getting more when i'm traveling with them

Comment

heh, just realized it was a caballero and not an el camino. *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*in a man

Comment

Originally posted by captobvious
                        i'll sell you some shots of the el camino , i have lots of them, and will be getting more when i'm traveling with them
                        Hey, what the heck do you know about taking pictures?! J/K, this guys work is top notch folks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ALI
                          Hey, what the heck do you know about taking pictures?! J/K, this guys work is top notch folks!!!
                          *mental note* never take another picture of Ali's car.... EVER AGAIN!!!!! *end mental note*

Comment

Working...
                          X