my cars, and other stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my cars, and other stuff

here is my car the crown victory, old cop car, its a lot of fun and i have a loudspeaker to yell at stupid drivers and other *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, like play icecream truck music lol =D

below is the loudspeaker, and microphone!

below is a couple other things, this one right below is the honda oddyssey, it doens't look like much but its amazing offroad, and on ice you can slide like no other

thats a dingo, no suspension, and really stiff so it feels like it will break off road, still fun tho

125cc four wheeler, and old 125cc motorbike, both still run strong, four wheeler is great when you jump because it has no shocks so it will bounce like no other

this is the big 4wheeler, trhis time has shocks lol, and its great to screw around with and jump.

the rest of the pics are of the svx we've got, its a rare subaru thats just awsome, and so much fun to drive =D

=D

dude sick stuff, i live the subaru svx and the crown vic. Cop light is a must on thouse cars. I'd try to make pull people over and act like an under cover. lol

Comment

Working...
    X