SR20s in cars...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SR20s in cars...

hey guys, im bored, so wth ill make a new thread (i do not advise making new threads when you are bored!) knocki this into off topic if ya want.

but my question was: what cars, other than the ones it comes stock in, have you seen an SR20DE/T in? dont write silvia plz.

heres mine:

S12 200sx
    datsun 280z
    350Z
    FC RX7
    Sentra SE-R SpecV
    240sx (duh! S13 and 14)
    Soarer aka SC300 (friends project)
    AE86

feel free to add if ya want

PS: gah this engine is jstu everywhere aint it...

z32,fd, r32 gts sedan from tokyo underground dvd

Comment

Miata, 240z, 300zx, and some other cars...

Comment

why would you put a sr into a 300c when it comes with a 2jz stock?

Comment

bluebird into an altima

Comment

Originally posted by yarzan
            Soarer aka SC300 (friends project)
            thanks yarzan, way to keep it low key huh. ive seen an sr in basically every single nissan made, a few toyotas, a few mazdas and even a honduh once

Comment

Originally posted by Hyde
              z32,fd, r32 gts sedan from tokyo underground dvd
              I remember seeing the FD with the SR20. Everyone said that swapping in the SR was a complete waste of time and money. I, personally, agree with them! But, that's just me.

On the topic of crazy swaps, I might as well add some that I saw at my friend's shop, because if I whore his shop out, I get free booze!

S13 with 2JZ
              E36 M3 with 2JZ
              AE86 with 3SGTE
              S14 with 1JZ

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne
                thanks yarzan, way to keep it low key huh. ive seen an sr in basically every single nissan made, a few toyotas, a few mazdas and even a honduh once
                i never said it was you! ive got more friends than just you, ya know! people these days...

Comment

I've seen it put in an Impreza, as well as R32s and Z32s and several mentioned above.

Comment

kinda rare but there put in some e30's bmw's.

they do come in r33s sometimes as wellike ^ said, my friend got his sr front clip and it came in a r32 front end...

Comment

There's been a few SR20DET's swapped into classic British sports cars.

http://sawaiianpunch.com/MGB-E.htm

Comment

Originally posted by yarzan
                        i never said it was you! ive got more friends than just you, ya know! people these days...
                        oh sh!t really my bad ahah i ddidnt realize OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ive seen an sr20 in a garage does that count ?

Comment

Me and Tony did the FC and the Z, first ones for both cars i think. And we also did one in the Nissan NX2000!!! Burnout machine!
                          www.chrisforsberg.com
                          www.driftalliance.com
                          www.nosdrift.com
                          www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

I'm a little surprised no one mentioned the 510, but someone mention 280z. Which is odd since the z cars already have their own turbo engines that people always swap out from the 280zx

Comment

you read my thoughts,ive seen a lot of them in 510's.Pretty popular swap

Originally posted by datsun280zx
                              I'm a little surprised no one mentioned the 510, but someone mention 280z. Which is odd since the z cars already have their own turbo engines that people always swap out from the 280zx

Comment

Working...
                              X