Rainy DriftDay Oregon pics...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rainy DriftDay Oregon pics...

Had a blast even though it rained cats and dogs. Managed to get a few shots.

Oh man i loved seeing Tyler throwing around that Skyline, and hes one of the nicest guys ive ever met. Could you believe that Ernie had an extra 300 lbs in the passenger seat!? I bet Meatball had a blast

Comment

great pics, its very rare to see quality pics of drifting in the rain. Are there any vids of the event??

Comment

Yo jake!!

thanks for takin pics of the event!! I know that everyone there really appreciates it. Even my friends who were up there from down south saw ya.

keep up the good work, LCI is comin up!!

Comment

Thanks everyone.

I don't know if there are any vids. I saw a few vid camera's around but don't think many of them will make it past those people's camera but who knows. I wanted to film it and put together a video of the event but due to the rain requiring more hands than we hoped I didn't have anyone to run the vid camera.

Slappy, sorry about droppin out of our AIM convo earlier. My wife is sick so I was trying to manage the kid, get dinner taken care of, and make sure the puppy was doin his duty in the house. You had sent me that link to this site earlier so when I got a chance I came over to check things out and post some of the pics. Overall I'm happy with most the shots I got. Of course this being my first drift event I haven't had much practice and now see where I can improve next time. Like you said, practice makes perfect. I really like the new lens. I was pretty happy with the results my 18-55 yielded but now when I pull a shot off the camera with the new L glass it just impresses me. Fast fast focusing, great bokeh, super sharp, and colors are excellent. I'm real happy with the purchase so far.

I just hope I get more chances to shoot events like this up here. You know how rare it is to get a drift event up here in Portland. I'm working on more quality shots instead of quantity and need the practice. I'd like to take LCI a little more that direction, fewer shots but great shots ya know.

Comment

Get any pics of me? I was the red hatch with the sideskirts pimpin it hard

Comment

the only good part about the rain was the big ol puddle right after the first turn that made for a lot of awesome photos just like in the fifth on TwistedSI's post. Here is a crappier shot of it but you can see how dramatic it was with the water in the air.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by O5m0515
                Get any pics of me? I was the red hatch with the sideskirts pimpin it hard
                This one?

Comment

Pics of me in my Red sr5 coupe with the star on the side and the obnoxious zipties?

Comment

Originally posted by _uG TM
                    Pics of me in my Red sr5 coupe with the star on the side and the obnoxious zipties?
                    Thats a ziptie? We thought it was fender trim.

Comment

A close up of the Skyline...

Comment

And a close up of the Nissan...

Comment

Kool!! :d I like that R32!

Comment

Thanks for the pics!

Comment

Thank you! those are the only two pics of me actually driving that I could find.

I guess my car is too fugly.

Comment

Working...
                              X