This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have an importer in JAPAN

Hey I just found out that I have a "a good friend in japan" my dads friend. And of course me as a JDM freak like many on here i was piss my self when I found out the info. And right now im trying to convince my dad to start an importing company and I was wounder if anyone was intrested in almost anythink.....but if/when we do start importing items it will probley be front clips/engines.

k Thank you

P.S So if your looking for anythink just let me know and give me about a week to contact my guy in japan and then i can give you a price thanx

oh yeah my email is walkingonice@aol.com or just post it up on this board thanx

Comment

Hey ok so far im thinking about bring in around 5 sr20s 3 red tops 2 black tops all under 40-50,000 miles redtops(around 1000-1200) blacktops (around 1300-1500) not including shipping and maybe an rb if upon request thanx

Comment

find me a quote on sexy style aero for a 180sx, r33 gtr rims, bn sports aero, 326 aero for a 180sx. and some random bits and peices which ill email you later about

Comment

Hey thats going to take me some time to get a quote on but ill work on it, I need some more requests before i send an email to my importer Thanx,

Comment

"im trying to convince my dad".... if you are going to import anything, which I doubt you are, You might wanna get enough stuff to fill a container to make it worthwhile. Insead of jsut a few engines and probably losing money.

Comment

Originally posted by dae
              "im trying to convince my dad".... if you are going to import anything, which I doubt you are, You might wanna get enough stuff to fill a container to make it worthwhile. Insead of jsut a few engines and probably losing money.
              Exactly, you're not bringing anything over until you can fill a whole container.

Comment

yes this is why im waiting for more replys or im just going to bring over a bunch of engines/front clips/seats/lights...kits w/e nothing is going to happen right away tho thanx

Comment

Originally posted by monkeymagic
                  .....im......replys.......w/e.....tho..... thanx

Ahhhh, International Business at it's finest.......

Comment

Working...
                  X