240sx Bodykits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 240sx Bodykits

Not sure if this is the right spot but here it goes.

Im looking for a site that has 96 240sx bodykits. And i'm looking for a site that has a lot of them, not just 3-5. I mean a very large selection. Also, anyone know a site that has the S15 FEC? Thanks.

Originally posted by Cerberus2k7
    Not sure if this is the right spot but here it goes.

Im looking for a site that has 96 240sx bodykits. And i'm looking for a site that has a lot of them, not just 3-5. I mean a very large selection. Also, anyone know a site that has the S15 FEC? Thanks.

Did you even try Google?

Anyway, the '96 240SX can be referred to as "S14b". "S14" is for the specific chassis of the vehicle, and "b" denotes the generation of S14's, meaning that your model was the model "b"efore the MC (minor change). This is also known as "zenki", which refers to the early edition of the S14. What does any of that info mean? You should look for a kit for S14b's or Zenki S14's, it's the same thing.

Places to look...
    www.raceonusa.com
    www.importfan.com
    www.jspec.com
    www.ebay.com

Good Luck and Happy Motoring!

Comment

also in some countries there callsed a 200sx when you look at the vivagarage link their 200sx kits are s14's

www.vivgarage.com
      nice kits but their in austalia

andys autosport
      kits from ait racing/chargespeed/origin/streetscene/version select and more all for the s14's

Comment

Yes i've tried google and the only sites i've been able to find had 2-4 bodykits for that model. Thanks for the links!

Comment

www.tougefactory.com (dealer for the following):

www.origin-lab.com
          www.versionselect.com
          www.d-drug.com

Comment

Originally posted by _PG_
            Ooh...foontaka! Nice!

I found this site and do you guys know if it's any good? And where can I buy valve covers for the SR20DET? Cody from DM has a blue one and I really like the look. Anyone know where to get them? I havent seen them yet.

Comment

Ooh...foontaka! Nice!

I found this site and do you guys know if it's any good? And where can I buy valve covers for the SR20DET? Cody from DM has a blue one and I really like the look. Anyone know where to get them? I havent seen them yet.
              My friend Omar custom powder coats valve covers. He doesn't get back to cali for a little bit of time though, he's on vacation. Anyways, you can get your valve cover powder coated, or you can paint it. Its not a market where people sell these things, its more of a custom thing... like getting your helmet painted.

Comment

Originally posted by _PG_
                My friend Omar custom powder coats valve covers. He doesn't get back to cali for a little bit of time though, he's on vacation. Anyways, you can get your valve cover powder coated, or you can paint it. Its not a market where people sell these things, its more of a custom thing... like getting your helmet painted.
                Ah. Gotcha. I knew you could get them for Hondas with VTEC so I thought those might be similar. Thanks for the info. I'll be sure to spend a paycheck from the Air Force on that. mmm....black metalflake....

Comment

Ah. Gotcha. I knew you could get them for Hondas with VTEC so I thought those might be similar. Thanks for the info. I'll be sure to spend a paycheck from the Air Force on that. mmm....black metalflake....
                  Spend a $900 paycheck getting some Origin bodykit though. I am, got a Version Select aero on my car right now, and the front bumper is track-and-street damaged so I just ordered the Origin stuff.

Origin is designed by Kazuya "Chunky" Bai known formerly as a SiGNAL Auto driver. But now he has his own shop and does the Origin stuff too.

Comment

I actually love their kits. It's simple yet effective. And what's a site that sells the S15 front end conversions? And is there one for the rear end also? O_o I really love the front headlights >.<

Comment

I actually love their kits. It's simple yet effective. And what's a site that sells the S15 front end conversions? And is there one for the rear end also? O_o I really love the front headlights >.<
                      Well...
                      D-Drug makes vented CF S15 hoods.
                      www.jspec.com Sam has some S15 hood hinges.
                      Origin makes S13.5 and S14.5 front fenders (coming soon).
                      version:SELECT and ORIGIN both make S15 front bumpers.
                      All you need to find is headlights, front core support and headlight brackets.

Comment

I found the headnights. They are $650 a pair! Woah...But I think it would be worth the sexyness. And what about the tail lights? I don't think i've seen any clean looking aftermarket ones. =\

Comment

I found the headnights. They are $650 a pair! Woah...But I think it would be worth the sexyness. And what about the tail lights? I don't think i've seen any clean looking aftermarket ones. =\
                          Tail lights? I have only seen 1 S14 with a whole S15 rear end. Its gross, its not designed around the lines and shape of an S14. You really don't want them.

Get 97-98 S14 tail lights, they look better. Be happy with S14. We can't get S15 in US, so give it up, i would just keep everything S14, its cheaper, looks just as good, and i'd spend the rest of the money on a larger turbo upgrade or something...

Comment

I plan on running a Bliz turbo. Most of the mods are going to be by them, actually. And do they have any of those altezza(sp?) tail lights for the S14?

Comment

http://andysautosport.com/bodykitsb.php?id=Ni94240sx

Comment

Working...
                              X