ae86...Would you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ae86...Would you?

I could buy a 5 speed gts hatch from a junk yard but it will need a engine and it will have a salvage title. it has no rear subframe but could I use a sr5 subframe?
    Is the front suspention on the sr5 the same as the gts? Basicaly I will end up with a 5 speed gts hatch without lsd, missing some interior and needs a new motor. What is the most I should pay for something like this? any info will be appreciated.

buy my ae86 gts! a lot cheaper. jus need a title. let me know. email at mackdaddysilk@yahoo.com

Comment

A couple hundred maybe.

Comment

most id pay is 150-200

Comment

Forget it. I don't know the laws were you live but in IL its illegal to drive a salvage title car on the streets and it takes 2 inspectors to sign off to get it back to a regular title. And these guys either want the work done at there shop or want money on the side its not worth it and will be a huge pain in the *Censored**Censored**Censored*. I coule also be very wrong look into your state laws about salvage titles

Comment

Nothing like that in my state.

Comment

$200 max is all I'd pay

Comment

its nothing or nothing that you know of i just found out about this law recently

Comment

Working...
                X