• Show
Clear All

• please give me some vids of U E O !

see topic please !

thanxs very much in advance

kristian from Sweden

http://ae86levin.free.fr/ueo_style-1.wmv

Comment

One of the coolest drift vids with Ueo...
      but iŽd like some shoot from the outside - like from the rafters ( is that what they are called where the spectators stand ? )

Comment

goddamn! talk bout choku dori. ill try and post some vids of ueo that i got.

Comment

Thats insane......almost scary. Wow, if I rode along with Ueo, I would poo my pants.

Comment

OMG did you see how close he got to the wall!!??...man..thats a crazy video.It looked like he wasnt using the handbrake either =P

Comment

was my fav......too bad he isnt in d1 anymore....

Comment

Jesus Christ that video was nuts. His speed/angle were insane.

Comment

yeah ueo is awesome

Comment

ow

I feel really bad for his engine

Comment

dude that was INSANE...i need to show it to my friend who thinks drifters are "failed nascar drivers"....he says nascar drivers get really close to the wall and he would like to see a drifter do that

Comment

Why is he not in D1 anymore? Also, that was the most insane in car footage I have ever seen of any drifter/racer period.

Comment

dont really see too many ae86 drivers use handbrake(dont need it) they are underpowered cars, they usually at full throttle when doing a drift. Ueo clutch kicks the best i think~! hes awsome

Comment

I am not ashamed to admit that I have a hardcore heterosexual man crush on Ueo! I met him a couple times at the first couple D1GP events at Irwindale, and he was super friendly and humble. He took time from setting up his car to autograph some stuff for me, and he got really excited when I talked to him in Japanese. Cool guy. Hope he comes back soon.

SageCraft@hotmail.com
                            Jonny Mac

Comment

i think he got banned because of using his d1 car in some cup races or something

Comment

Working...
                              X