anyone tried fuzion ZRi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone tried fuzion ZRi?

I'm currently using ES100, but how well is the fuzion ZRi compared to the ES100? I read good reviews on this tire.

Fuzion is a new brand from Bridgestion/Firestone marketed towards the tuner crowd. Now, I don't expect a product from one the top tire companies in racing to be a piece of crap, so I might actually try a set in the near future. They cost as much as Dunlop FM901's. Here's a review I pulled off of Tirerack.com...

These replaced Bridgestone S-03 Pole Positions, which are one of the best Max Performance tires available. Without the funds to get another set, I took a gamble on the Fuzions...and man, has it paid off. Overall grip is almost on a par with the S-03s...and thats a major compliment for a tire half the price! At the autocross, my times are just a bit slower with the Fuzions, however theyre still fairly new...the S-03s were almost bald at the end of last season. Wet traction is outstanding. Period. Snow? Dont even think about it...these things are skis, but then again theyre not all-seasons. Highly recommended. Oh, and they were VERY stable at 135mph

Comment

I run the ZRI's 215/45/17 in the front 225/45/17 in the rear. Damn things are sticky as hell, but, the lip they have to protect your rim protrudes a good bit, had problems with my fronts hitting my JIC's. Other than that havent had any problems, replaced the rears at about 4k miles. That soft compund go's away pretty quick. All in all pretty decent, just make sure that lip will clear.

Comment

Working...
      X