a video of one of noshows own.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a video of one of noshows own.....

well like i said we are putting together a movie but i guess my good friend xander couldnt wait to use some of *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* stuff and throw it out there so here. it is http://www.allbrandwireless.com/rps1...A_Drifting.wmv plus a crappy cameo of me in a failed attempt for us to twin.

Originally posted by dae
    well like i said we are putting together a movie but i guess my good friend xander couldnt wait to use some of *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* stuff and throw it out there so here. it is http://www.allbrandwireless.com/rps1...A_Drifting.wmv plus a crappy cameo of me in a failed attempt for us to twin.
    I love the part on the street. just like in japan

good vid!

Comment

Good Vid man.. too bad there arent a lot of those kinda vids out right now. espicially liked the lil part with the donuts how he was keepin so damn close to the cone and the street part that was nice too.

Comment

WOW! Nice video.

Comment

AWWW man thats so kick @$$!!!!! The street WAS just like japan. Oh, and can you plz give me the specs to that Sil-Eighty? Is it SR20ed or not?

Comment

not bad at all my friend, not bad at all.

Comment

VERY NICE! good job

Comment

meh it was decent i guess, nothing out of the norm, no extreme speeds or angles but from the course i guess you did good, but hey what do i know im just a poser fanboy right

the street section was good but if he woulda taken a wider line, it would of been more appealing to viewers since with the wider line hed use more angle and create more smoke. im talking about the opneing street scenes not the latter since thew streets so narrow. i give it a B-/C+

edit oh ya the sh!t at the intersection at the end was pretty cool

Comment

nice vid. the end was the best part.

Comment

i liked it it was cool especially the street part

Comment

hey drifting.com people glad u liked the footage like owen said before its just a glimpse of what will come later on once we get all the footage we need. specs on my carrr....ummm...no sr..hhaa....still a SOHC ka....coilover...sways...kaaz 2 way lsd....thats about it.

The final movie will have a greater selection of drivers and spots... and since everyone likes the street drifting *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* i guess we'll have to get some more of that kinda footy.

Comment

prety cool, what the first song

Comment

Damn, good video. I like the part with the dounts around the cone, and the street action at the end. Reminds me of jdm insider.

Comment

more street more street more street. lol badass f*demh8rs

Comment

Xander, can you give me the specs of your engine? What gives it such a nice growl? KA POWER man....represent LOL. O and one more thing, what drifting techniques where you using on the street section? THANKS!

Comment

Working...
                              X