Opinions wanted about this video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions wanted about this video

Hey guys i tried my hands at editing today with a whole bunch of vids from the net let me know what you think and if you'd like to see more vids like this by the way it's 100% drifting only. -Matt- New Video

entertaining. Unfortunately i've seen most of those clips before, and at times i found the music to be a little overwhelming.

but pretty cool nonetheless.

Comment

i agree, fun vid. music not to cool for me, but vid gets a thnmbs up.

Comment

good vid i liked it alot. and i didnt think the music was that bad IMO. so keep up the good work

Comment

Good vid and im gonna have to agree with everyone else with the Music wasnt the greatest choice for your lil mix... but good work and keep it comin

Comment

too many of those clips are old.

Comment

yeah the music might not have been the best choice but i've gotten so sick of the average techno bs that i decided to try something else and yeah the clips are old but i just wanted to try to edit and see what it would turn out like i'm gonna start getting fresh footage and editing then i'll try adding music that maybe isn't so harsh its just thats the type of music that pumps me up so thats what i figured should go there but with all of your feedback i'll try music thats alittle more fitting for the majority of viewers. thanks for your opinions -Matt-

Comment

Originally posted by teamINERTIA
                yeah the music might not have been the best choice but i've gotten so sick of the average techno bs that i decided to try something else and yeah the clips are old but i just wanted to try to edit and see what it would turn out like i'm gonna start getting fresh footage and editing then i'll try adding music that maybe isn't so harsh its just thats the type of music that pumps me up so thats what i figured should go there but with all of your feedback i'll try music thats alittle more fitting for the majority of viewers. thanks for your opinions -Matt-
                I liked the music, clips were good, all new to me as I don't watch drifting much, editing was done well. Nice work.

Comment

I liked it

Comment

i loved it. i think thrice is a little played out, but that song was a good selection for the video. alot of cool clips too. remided me how fccking psyco koguchi's old black 180sx was...

Comment

I liked your work. What software did you use?

Comment

i just used the windows movie maker software i'm pretty sure it comes standard on all comps running newer versions of windows .i'm currently looking for more footage to edit some more vids, so if anyone has any let me know. -Matt-

Comment

I use Movie Maker, but how did you get the leaves to kick up in the transitions?

Comment

Originally posted by phantasm
                            I use Movie Maker, but how did you get the leaves to kick up in the transitions?
                            What video are you talking about? the one with the leaves kicking up off of the s15's rear tire? if so it was already on the video when i spliced it.

Comment

It is a good video but I've seen all of those clips before.

Comment

Working...
                              X