Drift Factory Car Update With Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drift Factory Car Update With Pics

Ok guys, I know our car was supposed to be done a long time ago. But, since our company has grown so fast we haven't had time to work on it. We are getting used to the rush though so work on the car has commenced again! We have also decided that we are going to have the build up online. We are taking pictures of almost everything we do and we will be updating the page regularly as our installs continue. Click below to check out the progress.

Click here

i love the build up. Keep up the good work

Comment

nice build it's nice to have a site regularrilly updated of a build , gives plenty of people hints on their projects ...
      keep it up
      Jessie

Comment

Looks like fun!!

Comment

Nice build up. The only thing that about the build up I notice.

It was already all strip, the car should have been painted along with a new paint outside. The cages is already on, Im guessing it'll just be like that?

-Al

Comment

The painting was done like that because we wanted to use the cast coat for the inside and the engine bay. We don't want to use it for the whole car. The outside will be painted later once most of the work is complete. It's just too sketchy IMHO to paint the car first then do all of the work, too much risk of messing up the new paint.

Comment

very detailed build up. keep us posted.

Comment

I like the car and the build up alot. The only thing i dont like are these pedals
                Attached Files

Comment

wow looks like your car will be a monster when your done!

Comment

nice i can't wait to do a build-up like that on my car

Comment

Working...
                    X