Pink One-Via?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pink One-Via?

Alright I have really been thinking about painting my project One-Via pink when I get it all put together. I don't really care about criticizime from ricers or anyone else, but I would like to know what real drifters think about this. I am a guy by the way.

heheheh you're a flaming *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*

j/k that would be cool it would have to be really fast like yashio factory's cars. I couldn't take a pink car seriously unless it was fast..........or a females car.

Comment

Yeah, it isn't going to be some *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* pink car. It will have balls to back it up, and skill to boot.

Comment

pinks cool...im thinking of painting my FC pink...

Comment

Pink is sweet for a drifter. Dont do it to an FC though. It just doesnt work like that. Do it to a hachi or a 240/silvia but no rx7s. Hmm...actually you could probably get away with it on an fd. Oh and spend 6gs on some bronze advan tcIIs. That would bring it all together.

Comment

Hmm a pink FD.

Maybe like this... BAM!!!!!

I'd roll this all damm day but need the bronze on it.
            Attached Files

Comment

I am definately going bronze rims, but talking to my friends we have decided that the pink has to be more of a magenta. Like this:
              Attached Files

Comment

Pink, huh?

Keep in mind that if you paint your car pink, it will attract much more attention then, lets say, a white car or a blue one. And just be aware that your car will stand out, alowing cops to see you much easier, so just be carefull. Keep in mind if you dont like pink, your car can always be repainted again to your liking (Man, this was a pointless reply, haha).

Comment

if you want pink gotta go with yashio pink

Comment

With a couple of cute vinyl teddy bears on the doors. Maybe they're doing cartwheels or holding hands, you know, just real charming stuff that teddy bears do.

Comment

Yuck. :Throws up: Haha. Yeah, well it isn't going to be a street racer or anything, just a drifter and if you get caught drifting you are basically screwed no matter what the color of you car is. Maybe if I got pulled over by a female cop she would go easy on me. Haha.

Comment

Working...
                      X