Orido's RSP Supra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orido's RSP Supra

Anyone have pics or videos of his RSP supra? I could only find 3 pictures.

Good Ol Ridox.

it has full interior.
    matching Brix's.

as far as pictures, i have hardly seen any at all. ever.
    BUT, if you get your hands on Drift Tengoku video Vol. 8, he does a few laps at Nikko circuit in it. VERY nice footage.

Comment

Hot Version Vol 1 (american version) has Orido's red Ridox supra in the touge showdown segment

They also show it in JDM Insider Vol 2

Comment

its also in one of the jdm option videos on this site where he shows up at the rx-7 cannonball run with it i think he comes in second or third place anyways it is good wangan footage in it

Comment

More Pics

I found some more pics

Comment

Thanks for the pics, I do have those though. Anyone know what wheels he has in the pic i posted?

Comment

they are advan something or others, model 7s i think and man i love that blue, really nice

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne
                they are advan something or others, model 7s i think and man i love that blue, really nice
                They were model 7's thank you very much..

Comment

that suora is definitelly on my favorite car list ! does anyone have specs for this car ?

Comment

Originally posted by drift matic
                    its also in one of the jdm option videos on this site where he shows up at the rx-7 cannonball run with it i think he comes in second or third place anyways it is good wangan footage in it
                    yeah that was bad... he got 3rd i just finished watching it a
                    couple of days ago.....that same supra was in the BMI Sayonara Battle with the rx7,s15, skyline and supra shoot out....I love the blow-off valve on his car......sound so baddddd(the good kind )

Comment

yeah do you know what kind it is

Comment

what his b.o.v it's ridox...

Comment

Those model 7's on his car are 18"s correct? I think it might have said in one of the videos.

Comment

19in actually. i want to say its red now the car that is

Comment

Working...
                            X