Yashio Factory pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yashio Factory pics

Can anyone post the Yashio Factory pink S15 WITH the black door? I was watching it in one of thier vids and Im not sure if thats Okichans car..

do you mean Okachan?
    Attached Files

Comment

love that car, always have

Comment

Yashio Factory of LFS. (live for speed)

Comment

hey simplyxlost what is that game? it looks tite

Comment

If you think you're interested in Live for Speed...go to www.liveforspeed.net for more info.

If you download the game, look for me. My name is [SM]cn =P

Comment

my name in the game is [YFA] Kenny

Comment

i drifted with u both if im correct havent played ina while im TuNeRmAn.... i lovw the Yashio Factory cars.. any mor epcis of them?

Comment

Yashio Factory

Comment

yeah I remember drifting with you Tunerman =P..I havent played in a while either.

Comment

hahah I didnt know so many people played that game, Xantos in game...

Comment

lo1. heaps of people play it... everyone knows who i am MS
                        i used to be in 840 what was a dedicated yashio factory team, but we broke up..
                        Last edited by M_S; 03-31-2005, 02:24 PM.

Comment

here is one
                          Attached Files

Comment

Whoa cool! You guys that don't drift and aren't old enough to drive have a place to go online and "drift" with each other?! Cool, i didn't know that. Does the comuter display messages about how *Censored**Censored**Censored* you are like: "You've just touched SuPeRdRiFtUn3r's a*ss and pinched it with your thumb and forefinger." "He responded by palming your crotch and tickling your scrotum."

HAhahahaha j/k guys. Errrr. well maye not. Whatever Haahahaha.

Oh yeah Yashio Factory...

I like this S14:

Its been around for a while. Probably longer than you guys have known about 240s. It's kakoii.

Functional diffuser of the S15:

Comment

Originally posted by _PG_
                              Whoa cool! You guys that don't drift and aren't old enough to drive have a place to go online and "drift" with each other?! Cool, i didn't know that. Does the comuter display messages about how *Censored**Censored**Censored* you are like: "You've just touched SuPeRdRiFtUn3r's a*ss and pinched it with your thumb and forefinger." "He responded by palming your crotch and tickling your scrotum."

HAhahahaha j/k guys. Errrr. well maye not. Whatever Haahahaha.

Oh yeah Yashio Factory...

I like this S14:

Its been around for a while. Probably longer than you guys have known about 240s. It's kakoii.

Functional diffuser of the S15:

HAHAHA you are funny pg i agree though

Comment

Working...
                              X