Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice ae86 on autweek.com

hereshttp://www.autoweek.com/article.cms?articleId=102016 the link

don't really like turbo'd 86's, but this one is pretty sweet.

i'm such a nub, but i've never seen that swap before.

Comment

4agze? i ithnk thats a pretty comon swap for corrollas of that area lol...

i dont know if you guys have seen the other link to ebay about the turbo 86 but it is *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing sick. turbo 20valve with a supra tranny.... im in love with it lol. a na monster just seems sick for a hachi but na is just so damn expensive if you mean bussiness.... i think a stock 4ag with a garrett ball baering gt22 or soemthing tiny would be really fun as well, and good throttle response too.

that gets me thinking....

Comment

Originally posted by sdtouge
        4agze? i ithnk thats a pretty comon swap for corrollas of that area lol...

i dont know if you guys have seen the other link to ebay about the turbo 86 but it is *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing sick. turbo 20valve with a supra tranny.... im in love with it lol. a na monster just seems sick for a hachi but na is just so damn expensive if you mean bussiness.... i think a stock 4ag with a garrett ball baering gt22 or soemthing tiny would be really fun as well, and good throttle response too.

that gets me thinking....

Yasin's car is a monster...but this car isn't just a 4AGZE read a little closer....it's a real monster

Comment

Working...
        X