I'm goin to hawaii!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm goin to hawaii!

hey guys...im goin to hawaii from japan on april 10th at 7:00pm and i will get there at 7am Hawaii time (pacific standard?) i havent been there since i was like..7..

ill be staying at the Hilton hotel in Wakiki (sorry if i spelt it wrong)

anyone close by or are there any events someone could take me to?

second question..im a resident of florida..but can i go to the DMV in Hawaii to get my license? sorry i havent been to the states in nearly 4 anda half years

thanks,

mark

check www.driftsession.com ...according to that page there's a drift event on the 16th...not sure how long you're gonna be there for...i think ima be in hawaii that week too....just for a nite or two.

Comment

How long are you staying?

Comment

oh awesome..ill be in hawaii till the 17thim definately hitting that up now i just gotta find some way to get there

Comment

Drift Session on April 16th, 9am - 3pm at Hawaii Motorsports Center

You should rent a car and come out. I think you can rent Mustangs from several places in Hawaii. Just make sure it's a hardtop and bring a helmet.

A few other guys from Japan are making their way out to Hawaii for that event as well, so that should be fun.

I think you can get a license at the DMV, but I think you need to take a written test for a permit on one day, then come back for a road test the following day. You'll also need your own car to take the road test (and it needs to be street legal).

Comment

oh kick ASSS! ...can i use a rent-a-car for my driver's test and do i need a mailing address in hawaii? my boss said not to get my drivers test in pearl city cuz she failed it twice..

i will most likely get my license there and ill will 100% definately attend the event.

ahhh gotta love Hertz

Comment

I'm pretty sure if you have a US drivers licensce you don't have to take a road test at Pearl City. You'll probably just pay some fee. Why do you need a hawaii drivers licencse anyway? As long as your florida licensce hasn't expired, you can drive any rental car you want.

Comment

yea, when i was there, just had to turn in my CA license, pay a fee, and show proof of HI address....dont remember how much i paid, and if i had to take a written test or not...for sure no driving test for me...

Comment

Working...
                X