Who's Going To Long Beach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Going To Long Beach?

Any of you guys (or gals) planning on seeing and supporting Formula D at the Champ Car Long Beach Grand Prix this weekend?

I am ..with the DA....to bad JR's freaking tranny is f-ed up..
    I guess that means we are on full party alert and rooting for Chris....

Comment

I just got the okay from Formula D...I will be running this weekend! Now I have to make sure the car is ready. We are putting the final touches on it right now. Boost control tuning and whatnot...see you guys this weekend.
      Ernie Fixmer
      Formula Drift/VR Motoring/Robinson Helicopter
      Lakewood, CA 90712

Comment

Looks like JR is running now..in the Nissan...half party alert..lol

Comment

YAY!!!!!!!!!
          your running ernie! ah too bad this means i cant tandem my rc car with you, oh yeah its me Randy, i was with dennis at the shop that one wednesday, oh well hope to see you there bro
          take it easy
          -randy

Comment

I will now be driving my 240sx at Long beach and the Team Falken Mustang will now debut at the first round of Formula D in New Jersey. I look forward to seeing everyone there. Its gonna be a great weekend!!!
            www.driftalliance.com
            TEAM FALKEN

Comment

uh yeah I'll be there in my...kswiss..walking sideways..yea..

Ah but seriously I'll be there but just in the stands watching..got my ticket a week ago..I've been going every year for the past 6 or 7 years but now I have an even bigger reason to go.

The only thing that sucks is that my seat is on the shoreline drive straight so JR and Ernie you guys better choku-dori that whole thing dang it! I want my money's worth!

Tell the same to Chris and everyone else running this weekend!

Comment

You can be sure I'll be there!

Send it!
                History in the making!!!!
                FD X LBGP !!!!!!

Comment

it seems as though everyone is running their backup cars... ah, who cares, have fun out there guys, I'll be there!

Comment

I will be there rooting for my hommies!! I want to drive so bad!!!

FD is trying to be fair to have all FD drivers do at least one champ car demos this season and the words from them is that I will probably be driving in the San Jose GP demo at the end of July.
                    Hubert Young
                    KORE 8 Films

Comment

big Champ partee tonight..JR and I were able to finagle a penthouse..muhuhwahahahah

Comment

Working...
                      X