ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

shift-lock.net presents..drift event doubleheader video coverage!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shift-lock.net presents..drift event doubleheader video coverage!!

Alright, It took me awhile but I finally finished the dang thing. We plan on doing alot more of these, with voiceovers and small interviews to create a small video magazine feel for so-cal to turn to...Enjoy!

http://www.shift-lock.net/driftweekend.wmv

-John
    www.shift-lock.net

Heck yes, 7:05 FRONT LOCKKKKKK!!!!! I love how shitty all the ducttape looks on my bumper! What the hell is wrong with me!

Comment

Nice vid.
      The 350Z was really smokin' it up
      Last edited by Henrik; 04-07-2005, 07:41 AM.

Comment

why do you have to stick that pointless alternative music in drift videos? I so loved the first part, and then some idiot just started screaming out of his *Censored**Censored**Censored*.
        Good drifts though

Comment

I had duct tape too!! & my bumper kept falling off any way
          That is a great video. I thought you edited that thing wonderfully.
          Last edited by akuma S14; 04-07-2005, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dorifuto
            why do you have to stick that pointless alternative music in drift videos? I so loved the first part, and then some idiot just started screaming out of his *Censored**Censored**Censored*.
            Good drifts though
            Why don't you mute it instead of complaining? You keep your canada drift videos the way you want them and we'll do ours however we see fitting

I can't say it enough--Great work John

Comment

Kickass video

Comment

i didint have any duct tape on my car.
                you guys must just suck.
                but i did manage to break my downpipe on that slow-mo front wheel drop.
                maybe i can duct tape that back together.

Stock KA, ladies.
                Don't make excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by dorifuto
                  Good drifts though
                  next time i'll use eurobeat..or 50 cent..or initial D soundtrack OMGZ!!!1

...he's lucky I didnt use slayer.

Comment

John, in the PG video, use some Twisted Sister "I wanna Rock", or Styx "Rennegade", or something else cool and 80s! Ah! Kenny Loggins "Highway to the Danger Zone"!! Heck yes!

Comment

haha you're lucky too, I was going to use something 80s for the MAIN video, but i held out..like scorpions or cinderella..

Comment

Hahah that is awesome. how about Cyndi Lauper or something ultra gey? Hahaha.
                        Last edited by _PG_; 04-07-2005, 11:13 AM.

Comment

well it will basically be the lindsay and brian show since you two where about the only PG people driving. so, I'll make the music ultra-ghey.

Comment

YOU CAN ROCK OUT TO " I WANT YOUR (240)SeX" BY GEYORGE MICHAELS

or Qiot Riot!!!
                            But any way you cut it up, that still a great video!

I would prefer Prince's "darling Nicky".....LOL

lindsay will you be at our little shindig next month?
                            what about you Brian?

Comment

Originally posted by Coiloverkid
                              well it will basically be the lindsay and brian show since you two where about the only PG people driving. so, I'll make the music ultra-ghey.
                              Hahahaha. Damn, Lindsay+Brian Show=Ultra Geyness. Eff.

Hahah. You got footage of Aaron ripping off his tire! Haha. WRONG WHEEL TO APEX!!!

Terry: I think i'm out of town for the April 29th event. Next one, though.

Comment

Working...
                              X