Taniguchi Aristo Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taniguchi Aristo Pics?

anyone have the pics of the aristo taniguchi piloted? any spec information? damn thats awesome aristo drifting, talk about VIP power i would love to see him go side by side Ueno in the soarer. Soarer vs Aristo, GS vs SC haha

Originally posted by sidebyslide
    anyone have the pics of the aristo taniguchi piloted? any spec information? damn thats awesome aristo drifting, talk about VIP power i would love to see him go side by side Ueno in the soarer. Soarer vs Aristo, GS vs SC haha

did they ditch the altezza already?

edit: didnt realize he was at long beach grand prix

Comment

The Aristo is Taniguchis personal car that was brought over by HKS. The Altezza was unable to be driven because it is under contract with D1GP, whereas the Aristo is a personal car and was running to Formula D banners.

Also, JR lost his bumper after Turn 1 (around the fountain) when he slid into and through the bushes.

Casper and Tyler had their days end early with motor and technical problems.

Forsberg was not in attendance Friday, because he was finishing his s15 for Formula D in New Jersey.

Comment

I figure that this is as good a place as any to post my question. So, will Taniguchi be driving in other FD events? Cuz if he is, then that SUCKS for all of the Formula D drivers (except maybe Sam Hubinette, but even him....)

Comment

of COURSE not; but he'll be doing regular demos as far as I know, Like tarzan being in attendance but not competing.

Comment

Hey man, if Koguchi can compete in FD, why not Taniguchi? So.....yea. Thats why I wuz sayin......

Comment

Koguchi isn't competing in Formula D.

Comment

Originally posted by driftersil80
                Hey man, if Koguchi can compete in FD, why not Taniguchi? So.....yea. Thats why I wuz sayin......
                i believe it is seigou competing in FD not Koguchi.

Comment

the better question is will the GTO be allowed in the final round of d1gp after a season with FD?

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u
                    the better question is will the GTO be allowed in the final round of d1gp after a season with FD?
                    No, the question there is, will GM be willing to send an entire race team and vehicle(s) all the way across the Pacific to compete in only 1 round? If Rhys is the '05 season champ, maybe the big wigs might pay for it...

Comment

ANYWAY, back to topic.

i found this one, its from TAS 05

and this one is on a thread from here

also

also

Comment

just basing it off the pictures but, if that was a comp and not a demo, i would have to give that turn to Millen. but i am only judging his angle based of off his tires and in comparison to NOB car. Millen just seems to have more angle.

Comment

i like the LED tail lights... jdm only??

Comment

here's the only good one i got...

Comment

Originally posted by Toycoma
                              just basing it off the pictures but, if that was a comp and not a demo, i would have to give that turn to Millen. but i am only judging his angle based of off his tires and in comparison to NOB car. Millen just seems to have more angle.
                              I dunno, Nob is leading which means he's already preparing for the switchback into the next corner, thus maybe not as much angle in those shots?

Comment

Working...
                              X