Samuel Hubinette, Spokesperson for THQ INC.'S 'JUICED'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samuel Hubinette, Spokesperson for THQ INC.'S 'JUICED'

Mopar's "Crazy Swede" was recently named as the spokesperson for "Juiced," THQ Inc.'s latest creation in the world of tuner video games. THQ, one of the largest video game publishers, previewed the game during a media blitz in Las Vegas, Nev.

Hubinette was on hand for the game's release with the Mopar Viper Competition Coupe that he piloted to the 2004 Need for Speed Formula D championship title. He treated media to ride-alongs before the attendees played the video game firsthand.

"I'm honored that THQ has asked me to be the spokesperson for 'Juiced,'"
    Hubinette said. "This is the first opportunity I've had to do something like this, and I think that it will be great for THQ, myself and my sponsors, Mopar and Yokohama Tires. It was a lot of fun introducing the media to the game and to drifting in Las Vegas, and I'm looking forward to doing more of this type of activity in the future."

"Juiced" is unique from other games of its kind in that players can modify an extensive collection of cars and build up a crew of teammates to race them,"
    said Hubinette. They can then take their cars and their crews online, meaning it is possible to compete against gamers worldwide. Players can also compete for "pinks," or ownership papers, which adds to the competitive atmosphere of the game.

"It's really wild to think that you can build your car up and then lose it to someone across the world," Hubinette said. "If you lose your car in a battle, it completely comes off of your hard drive. You could end up racing your own car again after you've lost it in a race. It's this type of interaction that makes "Juiced" such a great game to play."

so he's gonna be in the game? or just promoting it

Comment

Working...
    X