FORMULA D TV #2 (FEEDBACK)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FORMULA D TV #2 (FEEDBACK)

I was very impressed too bad Street Fury F--ked up the flow.

yeah, this ep. was really good. Lots of great information and good footage. Now, if i can only figure out how to convert the video down to a smaller size id host the episodes for you guys

Comment

lol pleeeease host if you can cause I missed it =/

Comment

episode was most excellent, i didnt stick around for street fury.

Comment

pretty sweet, i loved it

Comment

Intro to Drift #2
            This episode also airs on:

4/18/2005 1pm ET / 10am PT

4/20/2005 6pm ET / 3pm PT

4/21/2005 11am ET / 8am PT

4/23/2005 4pm ET / 1pm PT

4/23/2005 10pm ET / 7pm PT

4/24/2005 2am ET / 11pm PT

4/24/2005 9am ET / 6am PT

Can anyone host or torrent this episode? G4 is out of the hate box b/c this was the best drifting show I've seen that didn't have subtitles.

Comment

Super Super glad you liked the 2nd episode!

Makes me super super sad when you torrent my shows though

Comment

Well i missed it (was at a drift event the whole day) so i guess i'll have to catch one of the reruns.

Comment

I was impressed with the second episode of Formula D. Finally, a show about drifting w/o all the rap/rice/clueless models. (note: "clueless models" does not inclue race queens or umbrella girls. They can stay) It was funny too, especially with Andy Yen in the laundromat, and the part with Pfeifer. Good job G4, keep it up.

Now if you'll only fix TSS and bring Call for Help back.....................................
                  p.s. Please try to find something to replace Street Fury. More drifting would do nicely, or follow it up with Initial D on "Anime Unleashed".

Comment

I've got high hopes for this show, heres hoping it doesnt go the way of Redline TV...great info, Ryan Sage is a fantastic spokesman for Formula D, he gave great info about drifting in the first episode. I'm looking forward to more episodes in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by G4tv
                      Super Super glad you liked the 2nd episode!

Makes me super super sad when you torrent my shows though

you know what they say, "there is no better form of flattery than bootleging"

Comment

Was a great show I like the back stories and it gives a face too new fans that only see pics of cars in a drift.

What are the nielsen ratings for the show are they good #'s? I know this weeks not out but what about last weeks show.

"edit"
                        **somemore FREE advice too someone who can make this happen i hope**

With E3 coming and the lakers and clippers out the play-off unlike the last 10 years the Staple Center parking lot is WIDE OPEN for a Drift Demo (last year before contruction starts i.e. no more parkinglot!!). Staple Center in Nov04 hosted a Porsche autocross during the WTA tennis event they sponsored was alot of fun. Try talking with SoCal Porsche club Pres. on how they worked the deal you know one of your FD boys knows him
                        Last edited by bluegas; 04-19-2005, 01:15 AM.

Comment

Please get an event at homestead speedway!! i beg of you that is one of the best drift track i have ever seen when they did the drift showoff there.

Comment

Shows seems to be a success, im gonna look for it on torrentspy. Well im glad that it proved me wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u
                              you know what they say, "there is no better form of flattery than bootleging"
                              I thought it was the most sincere form of disrespect?

I would suggest to sending emails to G4 to make it into a DVD series. That would be cool, own the entire 2005 Formula D season on DVD.Support G4's commitment to televise Formula D, by not loading it onto the internet, nor down loading it from the internet. Request your cable co. to carry G4 instead, and buy thier dvd's if they come out with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X