Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm moving to miami

Welp boys

im finally moving out from cozy little japan to bling bling miami..kinda sad..but what the hell..time for a change eh? 100% sure movin within this summer/fall..donno if its in july or august..but 100% sure

Soooo i came here to ask..

hows the drifting in miami?

annd are there any shops selling sr20dets or ca18dets there?

im gonna be bringin my own set of s13 head lights etc etc..

once i get more info ill post it up..but if you want me to buy some goods..then just ask and we'll try to work something out

lates,

mark

cool beans man moving to miami well we useally have one event a month but to get more details head over to www.Floridadrift.com and www.sfldrifters.com

both of these are great sites and will have the info on any FL drift event first.

we just had one 2 days ago at hialeia speedway It was f'in killer.

Comment

welcome to the sunshine state bro. Any drifter is welcome. Like piner said, those sites will tell you all the info you need about FL drifting.

Do me one favor bro, bring me a Ks trunk lock thingie

Comment

you know what kouki...you might just be in luck haha..theres an s13 k's at a junkyard near my house right now and that's where im getting my head lights, fenders, bumper, etc etc and ill get that trunk lock for you and send it to you. Ill check the place out saturday..friday your time i think cuz i got work tomorrow

lates,

mark

ps..new info just got in..i may be staying till june 06! you know what that means..new 180sx! but thats not 100% certain yet

Comment

hey man welcome to the magic city! Well drifitng for me and my boys atleast is isolated to our spot, but a company caled tertech has drift days on hialeah speedway every month or so,
          When you get here PM me, ill get my boys to give you a wellcome meet!

Are you bringing a car over?
          You can I know a company that wwill do it for you in Ft lauderdale,
          evolutionimports.net get ahold of them if you want your rhd car over here. It is realy realy easy to import them and legalize them into fla.
          PM me when you get here!

-Gabe

Comment

I would recommend that you buy yourself lots of good parts from over there and bring em. It'll be WAY cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by markeese180sx
              ..new info just got in..i may be staying till june 06! you know what that means..new 180sx! but thats not 100% certain yet
              so our japan tour trip is still on right

if you're coming to the states, bring some parts and sell it big time....check out www.jdmmarket.com they're in miami and they can import cars too and the might be able to help you bring parts.....

BRING ME A HACHI-ROKU!!!

Comment

hah of course..if i stay..i have one extra room in the house..queen size too..so you dont have to pay for a hotel room or some crap like that.

ill bring some parts over..i dont wanna pay crazy shipping though..so ill label it as household goods

Comment

Working...
                X