Disgusting FC!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disgusting FC!

the passenger front has some minor marks on it as your eyes go up you see the sweet paint job the starts from 95 jeep grandcherokee brite white then to the 95 neon brite blue once to the back of the car you see the actuall fast and the ferious eclipes green with 4" wide neon orange stripes on each side the orange glows under blacklight
    Yes...see the horror for yourselves.

FC FROM HELL!

I'm pretty sure I've seen one of those around Waipahu or Kalihi. Oh wait no, that was a civic.

Comment

I like your new avatar. Hattori Hanzo!

Comment

VRDjr I know someone who lives in Waipahu. Thats cool he drives a 240 i think. oh well I wonder if you know him. his name is Mark.

Comment

I dunno, if it was a track car in the mid 80's...with different wheels, that would be a sweet paint scheme, with a few logos, maybe a sticker of too.
          Alls you gotta do is buy it and then find a time machine.

then you'd be golden.

Comment

I'd drive it. Kinda like the paint scheme too. Yea it does look like a track car. But it's still kinda cool. Too bad he aint ever gonna get what he wants from it with a blown engine. Oh it just needs all seals in the motor, no big deal.....riiiiiiight jughead, keep dreaming.

Comment

I noticed the FC is from Oregon,same with this guys FD.

http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...&threadid=1360

Maybe its a Oregon thing.

Comment

who cares..like i tell everyone else modding cars is about personal enjoyment..
                what makes one person happy might not make some one else happy
                stuff i do to my car, other people might think as stupid, but i dont car, cause it makes me happy..(but thats not my car...im just saying that as an example)

Comment

Originally posted by driftfreak
                  who cares..like i tell everyone else modding cars is about personal enjoyment..
                  what makes one person happy might not make some one else happy
                  stuff i do to my car, other people might think as stupid, but i dont car, cause it makes me happy..(but thats not my car...im just saying that as an example)
                  I agree wholeheartedly, I'm just exercising my constitutional right to say I think it's digusting. Would I ever tell it to the guy in person? Hell no, I would never tell ANYONE there car is disgusting, except for the kids that play Need For Speed Underground online, and there R34's have Altezzas.

A car starts out like a blank piece of paper, people can put whatever the hell they want on it and I'll never go up to them and tell them they can't. Ricer's dont outright piss me off, they attract cops more than I do. I dont even think this car is rice it's just a little twacked out. It's the whole mindset that goes with ricing out a car that pisses me off. I'm tired of seeing "RaCE GanGstAz".

I was bored last night at 3:00 in the morning and saw it on ebay, posted the FC to see what everyone else thinks.

Comment

Like ya Feint but I have to disagree on the FD. That thing is sweet. Little over the top for me but sweet none-the-less.

I also rarely if ever tell someone there car looks like a dogs asz. Because that person ahs spent time and money into making something they like. It's just not right. I like to use the ol smile and nod. "Yea man, thats nice, cool man, pretty neato" Stuff like that. They will find out soon enough without me telling them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
                      Like ya Feint but I have to disagree on the FD. That thing is sweet. Little over the top for me but sweet none-the-less.

I also rarely if ever tell someone there car looks like a dogs asz. Because that person ahs spent time and money into making something they like. It's just not right. I like to use the ol smile and nod. "Yea man, thats nice, cool man, pretty neato" Stuff like that. They will find out soon enough without me telling them.
                      werd to that

Comment

welll

i love FC's....but that thing looks like four s hit sammiches

Comment

I wasn't talking bad at all about eitheir cars,I just ment two Rx-7's in Oregon as of lately,rotarys must be big their.Sorry about that,should have been clear.That's what I meant by an Oregon thing,I like the other FD,I just find this FC a little too tacky for my taste.

Comment

Id drive it, look at d1 cars, most of them are rice a fuk.

Comment

rice is meant to be eaten but its up to you if you want it on ur car. that fc doesnt look dhat bad

Comment

Working...
                              X