Hello from England

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from England

Just signed up for the forum today so I thought I'd say hello and share some pictures and videos of my cars in action. I live near Silverstone in England and have been drifting since 2001, when I organised the UK's first drift practice day at a local airfield. I won the UK D1 Championship in 2002, came 3rd in '03 and didn't participate in '04 due to "politics". Currently building a 2 Door Levin (Soon to be Trueno) with a European 2 liter 16 valve motor running wild cams and twin Weber 48's.

If anyone out there needs a European driver for any Formula D or D1 USA please hook me up! I'm desperate to come out to the USA to drift. The scene in the UK just isn't doing it for me. I want naked chicks and V8's

Enjoy the pics and videos....Check out my websites too:
    Doricar - http://www.doricar.com
    My Drivers Resume - http://www.btinternet.com/~driftaholic (slow server)

My old GZE AE86 engine bay:

Taking the GZE for a drive

Myself and Mitto meet Nomuken

My Boro Sha '84 model

Bonu Stocku AE86

Boro Sha vs. FSR

Videos

Please do Right Click, Save As!

Small clip on local road
    RIGHT CLICK ME

On the way to Irish D1 round
    RIGHT CLICK ME

Welcome from Sweden

Kris

Comment

Cheers Kristian

You fancy hooking me up some sponsorship for Koni in the UK? I really need some dampers for my new hachi roku!

Another quick video. Naughty street drift vid that caused a lot of trouble on English forums.

Right Click Me

Comment

welcome....i think i had read in a u.k car mag about you winning the U.K D1...
        i 'm hearing drifting is booming big time in Europe like the U.S......good to have you here

Comment

can't wait to see uk, aussies and americans run. nice vids

Comment

You want to go to the US? Well, so do I. So what are we waiting for then? The new pope?

Once I'm up to date with all my bills, I'll seriously consider going. With our skills we could be millionairs

Comment

He he, just noticed that a new pope has actually been selected. Pope Benedikt XVI apparently and he's 78 years old. A bit late to get a promotion, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by fsr
                You want to go to the US? Well, so do I. So what are we waiting for then? The new pope?

Once I'm up to date with all my bills, I'll seriously consider going. With our skills we could be millionairs
                Lets get someone to pay for this then fredrik.

i just HAVE To come....

K

Comment

OK dudes,

Freddie at my hampster, Captain Rikard and Driftybolox all on a USA tour! When shall we go? Make it so number one!

Comment

Originally posted by Doricar
                    Myself and Mitto meet Nomuken
                    Lucky bastard... Hey, why don't we switch places? I've always wanted to see the UK.

Comment

No problem. Shall we swap girlfriends too? Nah, I better bring mine with me.

Comment

Originally posted by fsr

Word!

You guys I mean... But, I'd like to come with you

(and - let's not wait till we are as old as the pope....)

Comment

Working...
                        X