I Hate Kids!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Hate Kids!!!!

Ok I am super pissed off. Talked to my brother today and he was out in his 86 last night which is cherry now. Some kids were following him with a spotlight. They kept shining it in his rear window so he hit the brakes. They went around, he sped up to get the tag and they spotlighted him in the front and hit the brakes. He hit them and totalled his 86.

No I am fvcking angry as hell about this. My brother is a pretty short fuse guy too but he waited for the cops to come instead of hopping out with a bat like I would have done and beating their heads into the pavement. The cops got there, found the spotlight and didn't do sh!t!!!!!!!!!! Now my brother is 33 years old as well, a local business owner and they treated him like a punk kid.

Now my brother has a wrecked 86 and no recourse other than the street way to get it fixed. I doubt very seriously that the kids that did this read this forum but if you do and once I find out who you are and where you are, you've had it. And I will find out. Just a matter of time and patience and I got loads of both. That is crap and it will not go unpunished. Believe that.

I hate punks,soccer moms,people that go 10km/7mph below the speed limit to piss you off,people that cut in front of you without using there turn signal,people who slam on the brakes when there a million miles away from a redlight,people who press hard on there brakes,acclerate,then push hard on them again for the hell of it.I hate blondes in tank size SUV's that almost run you off the road,I hate morons in 5 ton trucks that turn right into your line when there perpendicular to you on the on ramp,forcing you to jump over in the next lane and go off on a different highway so you don't get crushed.I hate a lot of things,join the club.

Maybe they read this guide

The Moronic Drivers Bible

Comment

Man that is beyond fxck3d up! I would have beat the sh1t out of them. The jail time would be worth it. then I'd get out and beat them again. This is just so unfair.

I'm sure they can just go out and find another whatever the fxck they were driving. It's probably just transpo to them anyway.

This is just as bad as that guy on club4ag whos car was parked on the street in his neighborhood and some punk rich totalled it with his lancer.

I'm gonna be sick.

Comment

pull a law suit on the kids...i donno if u can but...i woulda pulled out a glock and put one in the spot light and hope not to miss and hit the kids...aka not

Comment

man, that is crap, i also wouldve bashed those guys faces, i salute your brother for keeping cool. Did you get anything from it, insurance or anything? Is his car fixable at all or totaly beyond hope? Have you thought of suing? I think that would prolly be the best approach. Not all kids are bad, just the idiot,most likely rich ones with their daddy's corvette who think theyre special when they beat you in a race.....just wait till i get my MA71....bwahahaha! anyway, summary, sue the crackheads, not all kids are idiots.

Comment

Just happened last night so not sure of the insurance thing. He's not too coherent to talk about it cause he's so mad. But i'm sure all will work out fine. I'll post a pic soon as he sends me one. All will work itself out, one way or the other.

Comment

well, hope everything works out for you, and BTW im not sure if ive told you before, but your car is gold. It is freakishly awesome. Anyway, if you need anything for your car, jsut let me know, ill try to help you out.

Comment

I guess it just depends where you live and what the laws are. There should be something that can be done. Sounds like the cop might have known one of the little sh!ts involved.. I hate that kind of crap.

Comment

I guess the cop wasn't thinking I am not sure. He's so sick about it that he isn't speaking much. Plus his RB 240 aint running right so he's on double secret sickness. But we will get it fixed im sure no matter what the outcome is. Plu that just sort of paves the way for a Levin or Trueno front end. Don't know much about the AE-86 myself but i'm sure it will look cool.

As for you Driftmunky, thanks alot on the compliments. But right now I am pretty much hating my car. I parked it and it's on restriction for continually messing up on me. I'm almost ready to sell it or trade it. But I need an engine now that you mention it. It needs to be good and it needs to be cheap

Comment

whats wrong with the FD? wanna trade for an s14 and an FC?

Comment

A seal in the engine is leaking. Think it's the coolant o-ring or the rea housing seal. Basically it let's combustion into the cooling system which pumps the coolant out. It also bleeds coolant back into the combustion chamber when you shut it down causing it to smoke wildly after startup. Sometimes it does this and sometimes it doesnt. I had it seals back up but it let loose again. I still runs fast and good but you can't go very far in it. I use it to drive around town but always carry coolant with me as sometimes it will act up and sometimes it won't.

I might be interested. But don't need 2 cars. Have to be the s-14 and some cash.
                      Last edited by Ghost of Duluth; 01-03-2004, 04:35 PM.

Comment

I hate to say this ghost...but if you're willing to spend that much money for a new engine...I say screw it and get a V8 put in it. You know what I'm talking about...if you do it, you'll have a VERY fast RX7 with no reliability problems to boot.

I know that I'm all about keeping it rotary..but to be honest, there comes a time where you have to put things in perspective. If you decide to get a rebuild...just get a V8 put in.

G'luck..and I'm sorry about your bro's car. I really think that kids today are just all about ghetto stuff now...I think the world is becoming a really f'ed up place, now. Our young are learning more from rap gangstas than their parents...it's just bad.

Comment

if you want an s14 and cash for your car lemme know how much and ill start saving

i love my 240 and im all about them but to be honest i would give it up for an FD in a second. yesterday there was this hot one on the marine base, red on gold and polished volks w/ efini badges and wing and 99+ tails, had an fmic too and some sort of apex exhaust (i think GT). it made me get warm feelings down below

Comment

As messed up as that situation is, you can't put all the blame on the kids. He really didn't have to speed up to catch them, I mean, what point does that serve? If you're going to say, "well he wanted to get the plate and call the cops so they'd stop," I must point out that he could have called them and given his location and direction...that would probably have been a better idea if safety of others was his concern. I'm in no way saying that what the kids were doing is good and your brother is bad, but I really think you should use logic before you get all nuts...and yes, that last line of your initial post is, to put it lightly, nuts. I know you and other members will flame me for this and to be honest, I don't really care.

Comment

and what would most people do if someone in front of you blinded u with a spot light. i know i would stop my car. but if he was an inch off their bumper he wouldnt have time. but i also agree that they should have been bloody pulps by the time the cop got there. or at least i would want to do that.

Comment

Working...
                              X