What front aero is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What front aero is this?

I really like it but I am not sure which kit it is? it looks like the front bumper that is on the white zenki in drift bible but I am not sure.
    thx!

i believe that this is powerdby007's car i think thats his screen name he is a member on these forums ask him

Comment

Does he live in Japan? Cuz that S14 is in Japan in both of those pics.

Comment

yeah..there's some thread around somewhere that he's been posting updates on while he's in Japan..haven't seen any updates lately though...

Comment

Could be wrong, but I think Kei Office produced their own bumpers. Looks like a Kei Office to me....

Comment

Originally posted by tougeC
            yeah..there's some thread around somewhere that he's been posting updates on while he's in Japan..haven't seen any updates lately though...

Yea My post is now a sticky on top of this thread.. it has some recent pics from last weekend.. will have more later this weekend also

yea.. thats mine and it came with the car.. I dont need it Im changing well..yea Im making some changes.. it has a crack.. but anyone want it for 150bucks plus shipping and its yours

Comment

any idea how much shipping would be to the states?

Comment

thats an awsome lookin bumper who makes it? oem nissan japan or is it kei office?

Thanx

Mike

Comment

looks like kei office to me

Comment

exactly my first thought...Kei Office. I remembered the white s14 in the drift bible had that exact front end.

-Jonathan

Comment

Originally posted by mk3mann
                      exactly my first thought...Kei Office. I remembered the white s14 in the drift bible had that exact front end.

-Jonathan
                      Yeah but does that mean it is kei office? I know the white car was the same as this but I cant find anywhere online that has kei office aero kits listed.
                      Last edited by brainfood; 04-21-2005, 07:21 PM.

Comment

who knows...all we know is that someone made it...lol

I would email Kei Office about it...or even Drift Factor Warehouse.com

Comment

Working...
                        X